The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said after OSU's Fiesta Bowl Win

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/the-rundown-everything-mike-gundy-said-after-osus-fiesta-bowl-win/

Gundy called it the most important win in program history.

2 Likes

Will the Gundy haters please step forward…
Oh they will.

2 Likes

My only nag is that I think our biggest win was against OU in 2011 for the Big 12 championship. I think beating the Irish is the 2nd biggest win. Only my opinion. Well coached game today.

3 Likes

So I have regrets of not going to the ball game. I have a friend that lives 45 min away from the stadium and offered me a place to stay and good times all around. I knew the flights would be stupid and didn’t want to drive it. I went a couple of years back to the aTm game in Houston. I guess I should just take those opportunities when they arise.

With the way these airlines are right now you’re basically rolling the dice on being able to actually make it there. Would’ve been brutal to get a canceled flight right before the game.

1 Like

Yea and I have had trouble of not getting a refund from AA.

1 Like

I agree that Bedlam 2011 was the biggest win for the reasons you mentioned.
I would put the Fiesta Bowl against Stanford at #2 over this year’s version against Notre Dame. I do so because Stanford was ranked higher (splitting hairs I know) and didn’t have any major opt outs/injuries plus didn’t have an HC coaching his first game.

2 Likes

Huh, Joey boi didn’t comment! That’s a shocker! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like