The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said at OSU's Media Day

How many championships does Campbell have joy ? I know your comeback is he hasn’t been there long enough. Does it look like his magic is still working ? More coming back talent than anyone : wins 7 games

1 Like

We will hold you to stupid predictions

1 Like

How many championships will gundy win this year?

You yahoos are tells us we arent going to the title game.
So you guys have the field. You guys need to tell us who is going to the title game. By us saying they when a title thats a 1 in 10. You guys got 9 in 10 by picking the field.
Just like most nay sayers, its easy to play the field

1 Like

@jeff38

We would hold you, but unfortunately you hold yourself to just plain stupid

2 Likes

I don’t know what’s going on in Ames. I can’t say I’m surprised if a coach has a down year when he’s expected to be better. We’ve seen it happen with Gundy a few times already.

Guy hard tge most big 12 players got 7 wins. You know he screwed up so but your playing dumb oh wait your not playing

1 Like

Why can’t you joy , you explain all of Gundys loses ? Do better joy, don’t cry all the Damz time

1 Like

You’re getting onto the guy for screwing up once when our coach has screwed up multiple times.

Your on gundy for a game or two when he was favorite. What matt did was nuclear compared to gundy. Should have been easy 10+ win season, not 7 in 13 games. This is a team with a walkon qb and 95 th defense. They were favored and finish with the most player hardware.

But you do what you do bestplay dumb.

1 Like

When talking about the replacement LBs he mentioned 3 guys and the 3rd was Nick Martin. I love watching his high school tape and I am not surprised that he is in the mix for reps this season. I think he’ll be a player.

1 Like