The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said at OSU's Media Day

Originally published at: The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said at OSU's Media Day | Pistols Firing

Gundy previews the season.

Really good talk

1 Like

Lets gooo!!

Undeafted season this year, lets goooo!!

2 Likes

I want to know why that Parker Jenkins went to Houston over OSU and LSU.

Says he’s comfortable with the offensive line and at the same time tells us Caleb has “a ways to go”.

I love it would you hear coach talk. You even more confused

1 Like

I’m just not naive enough to believe it like you do.

Lol rite then why do you always quote coaches.
Im the one who doesnt put stock in coaches talk

1 Like

@joe15

Lol haha

You are in for a deafted season when Gundy & oSu goes undefeated this season…

Lets goooo!!!

2 Likes

You put stock in Gundy talk. Stop lying.

Gundy hasn’t had an undefeated season. I feel pretty good about my prediction.

1 Like

Lol last year wasnt any good for your prediction.

I unlike you dnt even read or listen to al of his talks. So no im not lying. I am amazed by a gurl like you hangs on every word he says

1 Like

You must not have read the progress he has made to play moron. You take an article and turn it backasswards joy, pull your pants out of your crack , just stop joy !! You are making a fool of yourself

1 Like

Maybe not, but I’ve had 10 years of evidence before that to prove me right. If I’m right 9 times out of 10 then that’s 90%. You go ahead and hold onto your 10% though.

Blah blah blah. Its funny your 90% rite jefg thinks 90% hate gundy. Jug can shovel 90% of what a women can. See i can talk nonsense at least mine is real

1 Like

You could guess 100% on your hero Campbell and be right to joy
Same for Texas so…,

1 Like

Joy just stays and shouts his nonsense, jug is writing down what he wants to say. Jeff is passed out right now. He will be back tomorrow with his brilliant ignorance

1 Like

10%

Texas and Iowa State have played for the conference title just as many times as Gundy has since they’ve brought back the championship game. That’s 100% true.

1 Like

Nice follow up by those 2. Matt takes the most talent big 12 team and wins 7 games. Yea texas is back buddy

1 Like