The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said in His Pre-Texas News Conference on Monday

First of your mom never said what year. Second lets just go get 1 random stat from years ago to prove a week point. Since we havent given up 7 sacks this whole year.

Gundy mentioned A few weeks back the younger Players were going to play check out the article ā€œRedshirt Trackerā€. When is a good time to put this into action? Why havenā€™t we seen Braylin out the backfield for some screens or hide behind lineman as Deuce did for K state his Freshman year against OU at 185lbs? Gundy speaks about maturity but never gets them in the game!

How many more drops are we gonna let a 4th year reciever have before give someone else more reps? Back to Gundy being to Loyal and true to upper class man. #17 is what they call a DOG!

Can anyone tell me how many tackles 99 and 35 have this year? #71 RF has been in the program 2 years now a 4 star out of HS only 10 to 15 lbs difference between him and the guys he is behind. Is he not ready physically?

Just concerned donā€™t run me out of the forum!

Are you stupid or just to lazy to go back and read? My comment was ā€œthe offensive line has been a problem every year since 2013.ā€
And it does have something to do with this year because a good coach would fix the problem. 10 years, same problem every year. Pull your head out look.

1 Like

@firegumby Bless your heart, I know he does

No Asshole I missed your original comment which is why I asked the question. DIC*K

Well @robert28 is to stupid to read so if you are agreeing with him!

I read lubbock with no date. You ignored that fact you pick one game years ago to try and make a point. How many sacks we have last year or this year.
I can easily pick a game and rag on some team.

And 60% of the time, it works every timeā€¦

We all know the best plan goes out the window when the first shot is fired.

Are you insinuating you are ā€œrealisticā€ when it comes to expectations for OSU football? :rofl: If so, what are your expectations for the remainder of the season? Wins/Losses for the remaining games?

I have zero expectations for the rest of the season. Gundy has taught me to NEVER get excited about OSU football. Especially with a dumpster fire QB like Sanders. I guess more than 1 conference title in 17 years is completely unrealistic.

Dumpster fire qb like Spencer Sanders. :rofl: OSU football has been around for well over 100 years and Spencer will likely go down as the winningest qb in OSU football history. Completely realistic on your part to call him a dumpster fire. Canā€™t give a win/loss record for the season?

1 Like

With our secondary and our O-Line? Ewers and Gabriel will pick us apart at will. Sanders is due about 10 interceptions since he has been so consistent with turnovers since his first snap. K-State will probably run all over us. I am guessing at least 3 losses on the season. We didnā€™t know how bad we really are because our non-conference schedule was trash. How does Gundy get outcoached every single year? Because he isnā€™t a finishing coach. He will never win another conference championship. If he was capable, it would have happened more than once in 17 years. And, obviously, he wonā€™t win this year either. He needs to just retire so we can get some new blood in there. Fire the whole coaching staff and start over. Obviously the Mason experiment is failing.

You may very well be right on the losses but not solely for the reasons cited.