The Rundown: Gundy Talks Baylor Win, Previews Tech at Weekly Media Luncheon

Originally published at: The Rundown: Gundy Talks Baylor Win, Previews Tech at Weekly Media Luncheon | Pistols Firing

On Baylor, Tech and Tyler Lacy’s fire feet.

Heard this early. Not a diey coke guy. If we keep winning gundy mite need to buy a liquor store

Lot of of topic stuff the reports like that stuff. I wonder if some gundy haters could see the medical team

2 Likes

That medical team would be overloaded :grin:

2 Likes

It’s OK to say it. We played a pretty darn good game against a really good team. At their place. Let’s analyze and improve. But let’s enjoy it.

3 Likes

I don’t read in detail what other college coaches say so I don’t know if Gundy is normal or not on this. I appreciate his ease at saying that was my fault, I’m a dumb ***, etc…. It shows a level of humility that I appreciate.

3 Likes

Our secondary is about to be really really tested and our ability to contain a decent mobile QB is about to be tested as well. And definitely next week too. Bigger test this week.

1 Like

I don’t know who this peckerhead is, but he has OSU ranked 14th in the latest AP poll (behind FIVE SEC teams).

The fact he writes for a Lubbock newspaper means we need to make a statement for his clueless eyes.

3 Likes

It’s simply because he doesn’t like OSU and nobody is talking about Tech. His reasoning on Twitter is because they lost a lot of great players while at the same time disregarding we pretty much brought the entire offense back and one of the best defensive lines and edge rushers in the country.

3 Likes

Tech will be a good warm up for tcu.

1 Like