The Rundown: Gundy Talks Depth, Rubik's Cubes and the Transfer Portal

You don’t want to make an offense complicated, but at the same time you eventually have to consider if you want to remain being outcoached or not.

If I were to guess I would say Gundy will stick to his offensive mindset he’s had since he became the HC because that’s just the way he is.

It’s like they said on the Sports Animal “As long as Gundy is on the sidelines for OSU, and Riley is on the sidelines for OU then Gundy will never win”. Unless a miracle happens.

1 Like

Yes I know all about baker ever body but tech coach knew what he could do after his time at tech. He was not a diamond in the rough.
But nice to hear from u joe, glad ur still ride the sooner scooner.

Just because I’m a realist doesn’t mean I ride the Sooner Schooner.

Like reality has every crept into ur :earth_americas: :exploding_head:

The reality is that the Iowa State and Kansas State coaches have figured out how to beat Lincoln Riley twice while Gundy is still searching for his first victory against Lincoln Riley. Is that real enough for you?

1 Like

Dajevu heard that again. Joe if ur going to says the same chit save ur time ive got the record. It was broke the first time u played it.

The point is your trying to come up with a counter argument when there isn’t one to be had. It’s not always a bad thing to sometimes admit when your wrong or that someone else’s point of view maybe more solid than your own.

Kirk Herbstreit quote “It’s not just the quarterback even though they’ve won the Heisman and been picked first in the draft the last couple of years. It’s what he does with the offensive line and the running game and the spacing and their passing game. He simplifies the read for the quarterback. He makes the defense have to account for the running game and when you do that, it opens up so many throwing windows for your play-action pass."
What makes Lincoln so unique is you’re talking about a guy who has figured out the college game and NFL coaches are coming to visit him. I talked to him a few months ago and he said he used to have four or five NFL guys coming in, now he’s got over 30 guys coming in to figure out what they’re doing. So you have not only one of the best offensive coaches in college, but in football, period.

I have ten times before. I will play along 1 more tome but this is it. Both isu ksu combined are I and 6 against gundy which is about r % with the sooners. So ur reference is moot. Not play this game again joe. Try drugs for memory lose.

And still can’t make the playoffs

Every year but 1, while you sing the praises of a one hit wonder who will only see the playoffs on TV.

1 Like

The difference is riley is the ou coach. Tons of recuirts heisman trophies. Giving lessons to nfl people. These r all ur words ar0.
All I’ve said about gundy is he us a good coach and best osu has had.
So the difference is by ur reckoning riley should have ten nattys and been in the hof.
Try and listen to urself.

if we get 4.5+ yards per carry, we will be dangerous!

No not my words. "Kirk Herbstreit quote " that means it’s his words.

Lincoln Riley the "Quarterback Whisperer " would be a ESPN, 24-7 sports and MSN quote. That means they all said it, not me.

This is why its disappointing for ou fans to lose ever year.
Tunnle visions makes u look stupid. I dnt care who said it. Riley is a loser

Just because they all agree with u dnt mean ur rite. It means more people are wrong.
Switzer needs to be brought back in. He all ready brought back stoops

Yet beats Gundy every year! LOL

What does that got to do with us talking about riley winning at least 1 playoff game

You said Riley is a loser. I was just pointing out that he’s not nearly as big a loser as Gundy. Riley may never win a playoff game but at least he got there. Gundy can’t make it to the conference championship game. I’m not even talking about beating OU just win enough to play for a conference championship. Heck lose but at least make it there.

1 Like

But thats how u look at at it. Riley coach at ou top 10 recruiting every year. Loser.
In ur words gundy recruiting is the same as ku so. Winner