The Rundown: Gundy Talks Quarterbacks, Depth after First Day of Full Pads

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/the-rundown-gundy-talks-quarterbacks-depth-after-first-day-of-full-pads/

The Pokes are four-deep at RB.

Sounds great got alot of guys out there.

“There is no substitute for experience, and there is no substitute for reps.“

Yes there is. That would be called TALENT. Sometimes you have to let them play in a game to figure out if they have it or not. Practices don’t tell you everything.

Gundy has won over 130 games u won 0. So not to hurt ur feelings im going with gundy.:rofl::rofl::rofl::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::innocent::innocent::innocent::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::exploding_head::partying_face::exploding_head::partying_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Anyway I thought u were only playing 4 stars​:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face: oh yea freshmen and any other u think. U need to make a list and fax it to gundy

It would be interesting to have a scrimmage against another team at the end of spring football. I’m not sure how exciting it would as both teams would be vanilla as not give away too much of the playbook so early. Still, I wouldn’t mind seeing it. Does the NCAA allow it?

1 Like

Big 12 Champions just like the last twenty five or so years save one.

1 Like