The Rundown: Gundy Talks Realignment, Spencer Sanders, Blue Blood Status and More

Pat Jones saw a lot of fired coaches.

1 Like

Ive talk to alot of idiots not sure why u would bring up pat jones. You guys are like rats when you turn on lights just go any which way.
Just because you get showed up doesn’t mean you should answer back.

1 Like

What the hell are you talking about? Just because you believe that you did something to someone doesn’t make it true. There has to be popular opinion. Not just you and your other fake account.

Your so sweet sticking up for daddy. Your in fof a teart tonite

1 Like

It’s better than sticking up for my fake account.

Like most of your thoughts about college football. I have no fake account. But if it lets you sleep at nite go ahead

1 Like

Stop lying. We all know you’re Michael13. The same spelling errors and “Gundy is Great” attitude all the time. Just admit it and stop doubling down.

1 Like

Poor joy, you’re so defeated when you have to resort to Robert having two accounts to give you beat downs. Sad really, you cry enough without thinking that. Your dad will cheer you up :crazy_face:

1 Like

Hey robert, give it up, you’re not fooling anybody.

1 Like

We know you’re Robert. Just give it up.

Both you stooges know you get defeated every single day in here. Thinking Robert needs 2 accounts to make you two look like fools … lol
Three morons on here that think they are arm chair QB’s … :joy:….give it up, 8 year olds know more football than you stooges

1 Like

Goodnight robert.

1 Like

I don’t know what to tell you. Good coaches lose close games, too.

You’re right. Great coaches win close games.

Saban has lost lots of close games. It happens.

1 Like