The Rundown: Gundy Talks Turnovers, Special Teams Heading into K-State

The only year that OU has went unbeaten in the conference while Gundy has been our HC is 2016. Everyone wants to act like they are unbeatable but only in 2016 have they went unbeaten in the conference and that year they were beaten by Houston.

Most coaches that have less talent take chances and try to beat OU (Like Les Miles). Gundy’s had 15 opportunities and has only been successful two times. I think you totally missed my point.

We haven’t went unbeaten either? That doesn’t change the fact that OU has had a better team than us most of the years we’ve played them.

Okay… so this could be his third?? I think you’re the one missing mine.

I agree with that, they’ve also had a better coach every year over the last 15. BTW who had the better team last week?

I agree that Gundy has always been the inferior coach in bedlam. It should not be that way, he’s not living up to standards.

As far as Saturday OSU was better, but the gap between the two is closer than the gap between OSU and OU. OSU is better than Texas because of coaching. OSU is constantly trying to beat Ou with less talented players on top of worse coaching. At least Texas has a mountain of 5 stars to fall back on if their coaches stink. Plus, we self-inflicted that loss. Coach Herman didn’t come out and schematically will his team to a win, if you’re comparing that to Gundy not doing so in bedlam. He just got lucky that we kept giving them points.

We’ve lost to Texas two years in a row and Texas Tech in '18 and '19. I would question if we’re better than anyone because of coaching.

I just meant in general. That is the argument here, correct? This all started with “OSU can’t beat OU because of how this series has gone every year.” Going off that basis, OSU still holds a 7-4 edge over Texas since 2010 and a 8-2 edge over tech since 2010. OU and Baylor (for some unexplainable reason) are the only two Gundy can’t figure out how to consistently beat.

It’s apparently good enough for you in basketball

1 Like

Not even close.

When was the last bb title

Not recent enough. I think Boynton will bring one soon though.

Keep the faith

The last bb coach to coach 16 years won 3 conference titles.

Let’s see gundy is the best coach in football.
Eddie is the second in bb.
If ur going to compare make sure u actually got a winner.

Best coach in football <<<<< second best bb coach

U in ur inbred thought process would think this.
Not ever go shopping for apples and oranges.

Eddie came in with a good team ready to go. Eddie was a proven coach. Bb had a lot better reputation Then football. U dnt need 40 to 50 good players in bb.
So u need to rethink ur post.

You really are stupid. Sutton took over a program that hadn’t been to the NCAA Tournament in 7 years while Gundy took over a program that had went to 3 straight bowls.

This shows u what u know about osu bb.
Sutton add only his son to the other 5 seniors. Hamilton did a nice job just didn’t stay long enough for it to show on his resume.
But u keep that thought.