The Rundown: Mike Gundy Talks Spring Game, Nick Saban, Linebackers

Does every hire you make turn out ? Assistants get fired every year because they don’t do their job.

1 Like

I would hate to think Joy could hire some one.

1 Like

The goons gave the one back we gave them. Special team score. Sanders broke the long run… offense joey …. ND ate us up for a half with the TE pass…defense finally decided to defend the middle…. All the bullshit you spew is irrelevant….

1 Like

Knowles is the primary reason this team went 12-2.

Like I said your happy with the center we put in as a replacement.

It’s funny you talk about gundy threatening to leave but you stick up for and make excuses for ex coaches we have had

1 Like

Gundy is also in an entirely different position and scenario compared to any of his former coaches as well. That’s a pretty significant difference.

Glad you agree

1 Like

Does it make any difference who is most responsible for it Joey ? Gundy hired every ■■■■ one of them. So do you give credit for that ? Naw you think fairy dust brought them here. Get a life joy

1 Like

I’ve said it several times I’ve given him credit for making those hires. You’re either too stupid to read it or too narcissistic to acknowledge it. I’m not about to act like Gundy is the one coaching that department though. Even Gundy himself said he didn’t know what Knowles does in his office all day. Don’t act like you never watch Gundy’s pressers.

Im Sure your mom said she didn’t know what you were doing in your "office " when you were a teen.

You never volunteered that gundy brought in good coaches. We had to twist your arm and continue point it out. That’s why we continue to push you.
The biggest thing that hurts anybody in recruiting is continually losing coaches. Gundy knows this and he has done a wonderful job keeping coaches. That the main reason recruiting is increasing. Take dana, did he really help.

Look at Knowles. When we get commits, they hasstag coaches. You hardly ever saw Knowles name on there.
One thing mason will help more in recruiting then Knowles.

1 Like

Are you high again today Joey ? You have never given Gundy credit for the hires he makes. Do you actually think he hires someone and then tried to micromanage them ? Hell no, he tells them what he wants run and go do it. Knowles had 5-6 year seniors doing the job. Big difference but you aren’t smart enough to know that

1 Like

I mentioned it several times during the 2021 season. If you don’t believe me go look it up. If you can’t then I’ll post it here for you.

He didn’t micromanage Knowles that’s for dam sure. If he tried he wouldn’t have went 12-2.

Do you read Joey , he said he wanted a defense and Knowles had to tweak it to what he wanted. That’s it, he stand over his shoulder and tell him what to do, just what he wanted. So it WAS Gundys defense. Joey stop trying to turn chit around that isn’t true

1 Like

Like I said you never volunteered it.
He did micro managed Knowles after 2018.

1 Like

Did Gundy actually tweak the defense? Or was Knowles the actual one that tweaked it? As I’ve stated before. He doesn’t make the game plans for Knowles. Gundy even admitted it himself. Making a comment about tweaking the defense to the defensive coordinator doesn’t constitute the HC making major changes to the defense itself or the game plans. Are you really that naive?

He told Knowles to change his base. So it was more the a tweek. Knowles was a good game day coach when he had the players.

1 Like

There ya go making up lies again Joey. Go back and read what Gundy said …. He told Knowles what he wanted, Knowles had to tweak it to fit what he wanted. Who the he hired someone to be DC and then goes and tries to make the game plan ??? Your boy Campbell lost his DC, did you freak out about that

1 Like

When teams lose coaches normal fans are up set. Joy sticks up for everyone no matter if their any good or not.
Monken had 4 stars every where at Georgia and went with a walkon. Mediocre offense at best.
The to last oc at even Mediocre. Wickline is jobless and did nothing. Miles was getting fired everywhere. The new ku coach is out doing miles.

1 Like

Joey thinks all are better than Gundy… he doesn’t take in the fact Gundy hired everyone of them. Some were duds, especially the OL hired
It didn’t take him long to shuck them. Like you said Wickline is unemployed, so is Miles. Dana isn’t tearing the world up. Wins 10 games in a weak conference. Monken just had to put a game plan together. I thought he was better than Dana. He went for the throat

1 Like