The Rundown: Mike Gundy Talks Spring Game, Nick Saban, Linebackers

That average DC is going to be the Ohio State DC next season. Looks to me like he did just enough in the development of his players over four years to get to that position.

Gundy made Knowles a name here, not at Duke and like most he jumps ship to the big bucks. We even doublhis salary but it wasn’t enough. He ■■■■ sure better produce where he is , he won’t get 4 years to do it

1 Like

I’m sure he’ll be fine. If Gundy thinks he’s a smart guy then he should be successful, right?

I actually did get anything out of that post. You say you gave him credit, I did see it.
You still never just woke up one day and your first post was a gundy did this rite.

You can’t comprehend anything. I never said you never gave some weird credit.

1 Like

“Weird Credit “ :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Who said it had to be a first post? The words are still there. Glad you got something out of it though.

The guy didn’t coach you recruit. How do you say he developed plays. It’s funny he took the guy who actually coached the lb. We know you dnt understand the word development, you keep saying boynton has.
Lmao

1 Like

I have yet to get anything out of your post. Except your an odd duck

1 Like

Usually coaches who spend 17 years as a head coach eventually develop into coaches who play to win instead of hoping not to lose. Your making a correct statement to the wrong person.

Don’t be narcissistic. Just man up and say “You gave Gundy credit for this season. That’s my bad.” Don’t try to avoid the obvious.

2018 ended up as a rebuilding of the defense.
How we can tell gundy developed this program. Everything got better recruiting and record.

1 Like

We apparently had the best team we’ve had since 2011 during the 2017 season. Gundy still figured out how to get his azz kicked at home by TCU and K State. Being down 42-14 near the end of the 3rd quarter against a team that went 7-5 that season is not called developing. That’s called taking a step back.

You really just want to make points. 2018 was the start of the rebuild to this last year.
Did we not have a better record every year? Did recruiting not improve too.

So we win every single game , no loses Right
It rarely happens except to a blue blood and they usually have a loss you nitwit !! You do know other teams are allowed to play their best, have an out of normal game. You totally ignore we have the most conference wins other than your goons

1 Like

Why do we have to take a dip and then improve when Texas hasn’t been any good for the past 12 years and Baylor’s had to rebuild three times? That’s your chance to solidify your football program as the contender to OU. What exactly are we waiting for or wasting time on?

Yep, and Baylor has the trophies.

Do you really think Baylor is a respected program Joey ? They shouldn’t even have a program

1 Like

Deflecting again.

You buddy jug saying are recruiting numbers are close to ku then ou. So that means are talent is the same as the 7 other teams. Do you see any of them rebuild. Yes you do.

1 Like

Last time I checked most people find three conference titles in 8 years a little more respectable than one conference title in 17 years.

Except the difference here is Baylor is rebuilding to win championships while we rebuild to make the Cheez-it bowl or Alamo bowl.