The Rundown: What Mike Gundy Said after OSU's Win against Kansas

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/the-rundown-what-mike-gundy-said-after-osus-win-against-kansas/

Gundy said “in sync” a lot.

Here’s all that coach did. He goes to practice. He’s respectful to the media, he’s respectful to the PUBLIC, and he’s a good coach, and he doesn’t deserve to be kicked when he’s down.

This season could turn out to be Gundy’s best coaching job of his career. From an outsider looking in, it appears Gundy has genuinely listened to his players concerns and is committed to making things better on and off the field for Oklahoma State football.

Gundy >>>> Miles

Go Pokes!

3 Likes

Your preaching to the choir. Amen brother. Baylor will shows a better passer and he can run a lil. Defensive about as good as wv. Gundy’s the only coach that’s undefeated, he has put this team where we need to be. Its amazing all the players who r do the lil things. Coming I only questioned the qb spot. With 5 linemen gone that got bigger. Their all doing what needs to done( yes that includes gundy).

1 Like

I heard another OSU fan say “Just look at the status of every team around the rest of the league. If OSU doesn’t win the conference this season they may never win it again.”

We are three games into the season and everyone already has this attitude that Gundy’s just won the Big 12. I imagine Baylor is going to try everything they can not to lose again. Plus they have a bye week just like OSU.

While I agree the conference does look pretty weak it doesn’t mean OSU has this thing wrapped up. Especially given Gundy’s atrocious record against OU. I will say that against KU Saturday he did finally throw the ball down the field to what might be the best WR unit in the country.

I would like to see more of this. Obviously you need to give Chuba the rock, but he’s not the only lethal weapon on this team. Through the first two games I felt like Gundy relied too much on him. When you have the receiver unit OSU has you NEED to find a way to get the ball in their hands. Saturday was a prime example of why you need to do that.