This Could Be the Most Surprising Selection Sunday Ever

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/this-could-be-the-most-surprising-selection-sunday-ever/

OSU is somewhere between the 11th and 35th best team in the country.

1 Like

Let’s just finish strong and let the chips fall where they may.

The ranking will be whatever it is, another situation that OSU cannot control. So just shine in the Big 12 tournament and the seeding will be fine. I am projecting a number 6 seed based on lack of respect toward OSU and we could lose to WVA and Baylor. As tough as it is to win in the Big 12, I still think the Big Ten this season is the best conference. We need to start a Big 12 vs. Big 10 pre-season event and forget about the Big 12-SEC matchups.

1 Like

I’m all for a Big 10 vs. Big 12 series.

Its not a big deal do a game with all the power conf.

1 Like

Big 10 has 4-5 strong teams , B12 has 7 teams capable of beating anyone. Just don’t think the B1G is as deep as us. We both have a No. 1 seed

1 Like

Boyton said “If we are a part of it”
Now we know he has a sense of humor. These guys are going to get wore down playing a game every couple of days. Baylor was rewarded for having Covid. This team we currently have can go a long ways before they get beat or can drop out the first round. There is a lot of talent and they are getting better as they go. I do know it will be fun to watch…

1 Like

We win at least 1 more and ou helps us by beat Texas we can have another days rest we win 2 we get rest and won’t face Baylor till the finals. Go pokes​:innocent::blush::hugs::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Robert we need either to beat WVU and Baylor or have Texas beat OU. If we win 1 of last 2 then yes sure let’s have OU win it fine.

OSU could get screwed and finish 6th if we lose our last 2 if things fall wrong. Because OSU had to play Baylor twice and OU did not. OU only 17 games. OSU 18 Big 12 games. We got hosed.

1 Like

If we win 1 Texas is the only one who can take 4th by win 2.
I dnt care who beats Texas as long as someone does, won’t it be nice if ou helped us out lol. And win 2 wete tied with ku at 2nd. Girls got 2nd so let’s go pokes.
Yea were still in line a think for 7th if things fall bad.
I was trying not to be a debbie downer​:blush::innocent::wink::upside_down_face::hugs::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

After this 2 game road trip to wrap up conf play, a top 3 finish is ideal. 3 seed would get an extra day of rest and not play until Thursday at 8:30 pm.

4 plays 5 at 10:30 am on Thursday.

7 through 10 seeds play Wednesday.

Keep resting Ice, will def be interesting to see how they manage Likekele on this 2 game road trip…it’s more of a seeding vs rest/injury game for oSu on this road trip

Most of these kids are 18,19 years old. Hell at that age they should be able to run till dooms day. These two games will build their character even more. I say we win one of the two.
Go Pokes !!!:cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like