This is great info and sure to be a new discussion

I know it’s taboo to bring this up, but Robert Allen did an awesome job at breaking down this info for once. To show that not just number wise, but percentage of hits in on 3​:star:‘s vs 4​:star:‘s and it was stressed VERY hard that the percentages mattered more in the number of draftees by stars should be applied the same here. The percentage of 3 :star: success opposed to 4 :star: Was a little surprising. It does further give life to the idea that Gundy doesn’t/shouldn’t care about the rankings. However I still believe like I previously stated, that Gundy does being in more big fish than usual with this class.

4 Likes

It’s certainly interesting. I’m surprised at the examples of 4 stars who walked off before the pre-season started. How did they get so good in HS without a work ethic?

I think we’re all just hoping the averages get a bit higher. Many more higher averaged 3-stars, 1-2 more productive 4 stars. Classes that are inspired by the coaching staff and become cohesive as a team. (Not saying that doesn’t happen, but there’s been a bit of staff shifting over the last 3 years.)

1 Like

Do we realllllllllllllllllly need another thread where I slam Gundys recruiting and helping hand tows the company line?

3 Likes

Ok well cool. All I know is the team that recruits the best in the big 12 now has more Big 12 titles (5) than (in conference ) L’s (4) in the past 5 years.

But sure its all a #cornspiracy

2 Likes

RIP Richard, apparently he goes by Grumble now.

2 Likes

We may have some…less than ideal participants here on the site (I’m being charitable), but not having Richard Kennedy or OrangeTuono here makes this place like a sunny day in the park compared to the Chernobyl of the comment sections wherever they are.

7 Likes

Agreed. I was just enjoying how easy it is to pick them out based on writing style. :beers: To not having to step foot in Chernobyl again.

2 Likes

Lionize is a sick word. I’m planning to lionize some beers this weekend… Hopefully that’s the right use for it.

3 Likes

Just don’t lionize them pompously. Lionize them aggressively! :beers: Cheers m8.

1 Like

lol

How do we know we REALLY don’t have them? I mean… editing your user name can be like a Phoenix rising from their own ashes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would know if RK is on here. He’s my favorite person in the world.

4 Likes

I suppose we can’t really know, but I haven’t noticed the rambling incoherence of RK’s style or the completely dripping-with-toxicity nightmare fell beast of OT’s bile. There’s a certain Poke that’s a bonafide d-bag but he seems to be reforming a bit and, even in his worst times, wasn’t as malignant a tumor as OT is. I think we’re safe.

3 Likes

18 Likes

I laughed way too loud at this. Bravo.

6 Likes

Lol, he sees you.
3oEjI2uMfmIAJ6V8kg

This thread has been completely hijacked.

1 Like

DaringFreshCow-small

2 Likes