This Video Will Get You Amped for OSU's Season-Opener on Saturday

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/this-video-will-get-you-amped-for-osus-season-opener-on-saturday/

Oklahoma State on Tuesday dropped a 30-second tease video ahead of its season-opening game on Saturday against Missouri State, and boy oh boy, it has all the goods to get you absolutely amped for the 2021 season. The video starts with narration from Mike Gundy before giving way to highlights of a packed-out Boone Pickens Stadium with Gus Johnson and other commentators talking up the hallowed venue. “This is why you play this game, for the guy next to you,” Gundy can be heard saying. “Bring your own party,” he adds, a phrase he often uses to encourage players to bring their own energy to the game. On Saturday, we'll finally be together in Orange again.:tickets: https://t.co/WvlHtVJbAy#LetsRide I #GoPokes pic.twitter.com/4BYvHRfBCn— OSU Cowboy Football (@CowboyFB) August 31, 2021 Oh yeah, that’s the goods. If your heart isn’t beating a tad faster after watching that, then you might need to get that checked out. OSU is going to be a heavy favorite Saturday so I can understand not getting completely over-the-moon amped — it’s Missouri State and not, you know, Texas or Oklahoma — but football is football and football is back. The Pokes kick off their season Saturday night at 6…

I’m still ready for Saturday. The video was OK at best.

This video is totally getting my hyped for the Missouri State beat down. Man I cannot wait for the day they bar P5 from playing FCS teams.

1 Like

Since we will not be p5 soon we will be fine.:thinking::thinking::thinking::hugs::hugs::hugs::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

This might be your best post Roberto.

1 Like

Agree - please stop with the “hype” videos. Highlight videos showing players making plays are fine, but showing Pistol Pete, the band and cheerleaders is not hype.

I don’t know how amped up I can be for 4th…5th…maybe even 6th place in the conference.

Only gundy gundy gundy gets u up. Sick dog u are. Feel for ur family.