Thought Experiment About Program Image

Miles left 3 years of bowl eligible teams. So basically Gundy just did the status quo. While not keeping up in recruiting.

Miles best season at OSU 9-4
Gundys best season at OSU 12-1

Yes status quo at its best

1 Like

Stoops won a national championship and played for another. So yes status quo. But if you still have a problem with it, take it up with Robert, it’s his logic.

Yea jug your slow I was mentioning Bob’s last year. Bob did have a natty in the same time riley was at ou.
Miles was going back down when he left. Miles had used up all of simmions players and some he left got kicked off. After 5 years at osu gundy had 2 9 wins season and still going up.

Miles’ 4 years 28-21
Gundy’s 1st 4 years 27-23
Results!

Jug you can cry about alot of things about gundy but the first seven you can’t. What ever you think of his first year. He increased every year to a chance to play in the title game. So comparing to miles is dnt a point.

Riley didn’t take ou to any new heights or even to their normal heights.

And after year seven hasn’t had us back there since.

2011 is closer then anybody in the big 12. Last year was a yard away to playoff. You guy compare gundy to briles patterson and Snyder.
Snyder took had 2 titles in 27 years his best team going to a natty lost in the title game. Patterson in the middle of the metro plex couldn’t maintain winning seasons.
Briles used everyday to win. But never sniff a natty game.

Did Miles win that Natty at LSU in 07 w/ his players or Saban’s? I honestly can’t remember the timeline. He wasn’t starting to go downhill at OSU. He started going downhill a few years after the Natty. Taking the Kansas job was just stupid on his part.

1. He was no better than any other KU coach since Mangino.
  2. He got in trouble w/ NCAA.
  3. Worst of all, more inappropriate behavior w/ women at KU, similar to what LSU figured out several years after it happened.
1 Like

He played for a national championship in 2011, you are so full of chit that your eyes are as brown as your nose.

Travis you have to forgive jug. He thinks if a coach wins title it doesn’t matter what happens to women.

1 Like

But I never tried to make the excuse that Gundy couldn’t beat them because women abusers make better football players.

College football is not the longest yard. That’s where these players should be.

I think the point was that they were willing to overlook abuse because they were good football players whereas we have released good football players for that behavior.

1 Like

Don’t try to talk reasonably and rationally to him, I’m pretty sure there’s a photo of ar sticking his tongue up miles butt hole somewhere.

Somewhere? It’s his profile picture on Twitter. He’s proud of it.

2 Likes

Miles is not good person but he was 3 times the coach as Gundy.

Was he though?

Naw.

It’s funny he doesn’t have 3 times the wins. Last time I checked gundy has a better record.