Thread Debate

I would volunteer to host, but not fund. And, I bet I’m one of the senior members! (Age-wise)

2 Likes

Love the Chamber Conference idea! :wink: Seriously, though, I lean towards the side that more threads would be better and therefore easier to focus on a topic. The never-ending threads just meander and if you miss a theme or concept other than Gundy’s recruiting you might not see it again (for a while).

1 Like

I hardly ever to never post in the wrestling thread but it is one of my favorite to read.

6 Likes

I know nothing about wrestling so I’m a sponge to what y’all say (minus fuggen @TheHeadChimp because he baits me) about the sport and I enjoy learning more about the current squad.

3 Likes

I prefer more threads than mega threads. Once a mega thread starts it limits the amount of people that will get involved.

4 Likes

I agree. If I don’t get on for a couple days it’s easier to jump into a new thread with 20 comments and catch up than it is to go to a mega thread with 200 new comments and try to scroll up and figure out what everyone is talking about.

2 Likes

I guess some of us get on a little too frequently. Not sure I’ve gone half a day without being on. Something may be wrong with me. :laughing:

4 Likes

Nah nothing’s wrong with you! (Mostly because that would mean the same thing was wrong with me)

2 Likes

Dude…that would mean there’s something wrong with a fairly long list of us.

4 Likes

You’re in good company with dozens others though. Maybe we need a Forums Anonymous for help.

4 Likes

There are dozens of us.

1 Like