Three Burning Questions Ahead of Oklahoma State’s Season Opener against Central Michigan

Jake we had issues, bad ones, early on. That’s what I want to see us avoid. The o-line did get better later but that’s not what I’m talking about. Wow

Well, other people have, especially the Gundy Haters Club, but you did strongly imply the line sucked last year. If that’s not what you meant, ok, that’s fine. My comment still stands generally. I also think you could understand why someone would think you were saying that and just clarify and it’s all good.

I think we’ll have some depth finally and be better off than we have seen in a while. Do we have the top tier talent we need to be dominant? I doubt it, but consistently doing their job is sufficient for success.

2 Likes

Imply? The o-line did suck early on. My original comment was getting fed glowing reports on the o-line during camp only to see them suck the 1st game. Anyway we good, everybody understands everybody.

1 Like

Ok
I did break down a logical why to look at how the line should be. This we have quite a few guys with experience to base how we should be. Last year we didnt.

1 Like

How many OL did we recruit this year ? Surprising we have a freshman contending for playing time. Is he that good or we just don’t have the depth right now. Avoid injuries and it won’t be a problem. Just hope we have a plan for that large human in the middle of Baylor’s defense

1 Like

We have 3 freshman. He must be pretty good he jump some other guys.

1 Like

That’s good I guess, I’ve read the kid commented from New Mexico has a little mean in him. I’m hoping so , we need some of it

1 Like

The new mexuci kid is a junior from a juco there. The freshman is from austin i think got a polish like name.

1 Like

Ah my bad , kid I’m talking about is the commit from Arizona… Jack Endean

He is in this recruiting class.

1 Like