Three-Star Corner Avyonne Jones Includes OSU in Top 10

He is 8789 composite 8900 is a four star. At least one site has him as a 4 star. So yea he is a high 3 star. Go look at who is recruiting our commits. We r only losing to ou and Texas. We have not lost a recuirt so far to other big 12 and Arkansas.

Look u r a sick piece of💩
There is no difference in u saying mullet then gundy say get ur black ess up.
So not only we have a racist coach but at least one fan YOU

Sorry I was on wrong player yea he is 84. But 17 offers and 10 power 5 so I guess u rite we r going after north Texas guys. I guess miss state Tennessee and Wisconsin have felt north Texas knows what there doing

So you are admitting our coach is racist? Yes or no? Because based on what your sentence said your implying that he is.

Please tell me what Wisconsin, Tennessee, and Mississippi State have won of significance lately? Tennessee just fired their coach. Mississippi State won 4 games. Wisconsin finished 5th in their conference. Which you’ve further proved my point for me. We need better recruits and stop going after guys that aren’t going to make us better.

1 Like

Double standards leach is ur guy Wisconsin is still one of the best in the big ten. And they all 3 r top 25 recruiters. So your doble talk never wins out.

I will admit u are a hateful racist