Three-Star Edge Rusher Temerrick Johnson Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: Three-Star Edge Rusher Temerrick Johnson Commits to Oklahoma State – Pistols Firing

OSU offered Johnson in May.

Have they cracked the top 50 in the '24 rankings?

As a former college football defensive end myself, I have to say that this kid is one of the better 3-star prospects I’ve seen. His length and athleticism are evident, and his use of hands is incredible. Most high school defensive lineman error in taking on too many blocks and trying to win with power. Johnson’s ability to create separation and go around the blocker using multiple techniques is seriously impressive. Go Pokes!

3 Likes

Good pickup , now we need OL :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

We have two, were in tge running for 2. Like to get the qb from California.
Im wondering how many safeties they could land. Need at least 1 more wide out.

1 Like

They’ll just leave.

You just cant help yourself. A bad penny always show up.

1 Like

Just telling you the truth.

1 Like

No your just spouting off bigg%

2 Likes

3 star killers!!! Strike aging. Let’s go!!!

1 Like

Keep building the class out :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

LMAO

2 Likes

They leave everywhere you child…look around, you think we are the only one they leave😂 ATM had 4-5 stars leave. Go cry about them

1 Like

They talk like the QB is going to commit, high probability … yea another good safety and WR
Seems Nardo is a good recruiter

1 Like

Ever ask why they left?

I would say because of playing time and thinking they are much better than they are. There are a few thst better themselves, not many

1 Like

So you don’t think it has anything to do with the fact their OC didn’t have any clue what he was doing?

He gave you an example of a team that lost alot of players. Uo lost abunch too.
You got to have balance. We lost a few that should not have gone. They had issues. Most we lost should be the ones that we need to leave. A guy whos been here 3 years and are not going to play more then special teams need to go to give the youngs those spots.
Gundy replaced all of the players and more. If you have a net plus thats great.
Everybody is telling me ksu dud great in the portal. They lost alot of guys. Got 6 in the portal and only 3 has every played. Atleast1 will never play. You need to look at everything. .

1 Like

Dunn did well in ‘21 and half of ‘22 was good but did you even try taking a look at what was on the field last half of 22 joy ? Seriously are you that stupid ? QB was hurt, locker room something was wrong, Robert has told you DA that a players meeting was called after the TCU game and only half showed up several times. Lil P wasn’t a stellar team player he needed gone. Wanting to play RB at 165 lbs ? I thought we might have told you something but you only look at negatives. Learn something for once in your life joy. Dunn may not be Monken but he had little to work with

1 Like

Dunn’s total offense in 2021 was 55th. Don’t know if I’d classify that as well, but I guess it’s not terrible. I did see what was on the field the last half of the season. I’ve also looked at who we scored against the first half of the season:

Central Michigan 4-8
Arizona State 3-9
AR-Pine Bluff 3-8
Baylor 6-7
Tech 8-5
TCU 13-2

Outside of TCU we scored against teams that weren’t that good. When you’re losing to Kansas by 20+ it also tells me you probably have some players that have no business being on a D1 (P5) roster.

1 Like