Three Thoughts on Mike Boynton's Contract Extension

Please type in English.

2 Likes

Sorry I canā€™t or wonā€™t. But that last post was for joe.:upside_down_face::blush::innocent::rofl::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

Joe if u think ur opening a new worm hole in the universe on here, u are sadly mistaken. U are surely not giving us any new insight to the sporty world.

That makes two crying replies to my one post. Keep it up.

U know its funny how u try to use my way to come back. But ur problem is Iā€™m not crying. Iā€™m not even sweating.
So when u have some relevant news post me. Oh yea that would be never. Lmao

ĀæcĆ³mo van a pagarlo con tan pocos fans?

El senor gundy necesitara ganar mas

1 Like

If he brings in a four star freshman that has some talent with upside and a transfer that can contribute right away, Iā€™ll breath a lot easier about the extension. I ā€œthinkā€ Boyton is the guy but 7 years with no incoming guys and the player of the year/Big 12 leading scorer going out, I am sorry but that makes me nervous.

1 Like

If your not crying then why do you respond three times in anger to my one post?

Jokes on you. Cade is about to announce a return for another year.

I am really lost. Well no Iā€™m not, u have been delusional since I met u on here. I have not once answered u in anger. Again u believe ur a big man, I see u as a joke. U have answered me 3 times does that mean ur mad at me. Once again ur just try to flirt. Like I said post when u have something poke related.

Big mistake, he is a good coach but still doesnā€™t know how to teach tournament basketball. He needs to learn some good old Eddie Sutton coaching style and that is work for a quality shot and not ā€œjack ballā€. Too many times we get a little run going (momentum) and the team just blows it with stupid shot selection. This is just pure bad coaching!

1 Like

It looks like PFB, along with basically all analysts nationwide, are completely wrong on this deal and 2 or 3 commenters on this blog have it all figured outā€¦ to summarize, the deal is terrible. Ignore the fine print of the contract, the fact that this is a poor contract is only based on his performance. Well, ignoring the fact that he just had one of the more successful seasons OSU has ever had of course. Maybe Carol Baskin has something to do with the reasoning, idk.

Right. Losing a close one to a team that just came 3 minutes from making the final 4 where both that team had their greatest shooting performance of the season and the refs set a tournament record for shooting fouls, after a season in which they made the conference title game in the deepest conference in America with a school-record amount of quad 1 wins equates to the team with a terribly coached system at the helm. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Not happening but boy thatā€™d be sweet, huh? I might have to make a trip back to my alma mater to do a naked victory lap around theta pond if that came true.:joy:

Its nice u happy about deal. Iā€™m not sure how many almost loses count. Not sure how deep or good the big 12 was. What is this system u speak of. Without cade next year who will close out games.
I think most are happy boynton got the contract. Its the length and amount.

No, go ahead. You were right the first time.

Holder peed his pants again, and inked a long term contract with another ā€˜Cā€™ Grade Bā€™Ball coach (OSU resume to date).

Unbelievable, Holder just keeps screwing over OSU Bā€™Ball! Between Ford & Boynton, Holder has given the University 17 years of contract BS! Granted Holder can raise $$$ by sucking up, but he has no clue how to interview and screen for non OSU degree coaching talent.

Just another ignorant move on Holderā€™s Bā€™Ball resumeā€¦!!!

I mean, they closed out every single game they played without him this year, other than the game against the team thatā€™s about to win the National championship.

ā€œC-grade bball coachā€ you have never watched Oklahoma state basketball, or basketball in general, in your life have you?