Three-Year Starting QB Brennan Armstrong of Virginia to Visit OSU, Wisconsin

It’s a shame to have Shettron and only let him in one game against Arkansas pine bluff then next year to not have a way to throw to him.

1 Like

We can tell you haven’t because you seem to think going .500 is as good as it can get.

Obviously you math is as bad as your football knowledge. Gundy has 17 years of over 500 and total of 70% winning. This makes your statement meaningless. Just like your opinion.

I don’t care. He’s still not going to win the new conference if his as$ still can’t recruit or work with Weiberg on figuring out NIL and the transfer portal.

1 Like

So you dnt care you lie. I figured so, you do it all the time.

Gundy has nothing to do with nil and chad really has lil to do with it too.

He must have learned it from you.

So don’t try to reach out to anyone at all? Then you wonder why we can’t win anything except every decade :roll_eyes:.

What are you a touching feeling reach out and touch guy or white van touch guy.

Why are you so stupid. Osu all ready give what it can. The nil has to come from out side. Chad just needs to make sure they are legal.

The lieing she inherited from you. I wish she would learn from me.

Why are you so naive?

So your saying the university can give more money to the student athletes. Yes my first statement stand correctly

That’s not what I said at all. If you would learn reading comprehension I’ve never said the university should do that because they can’t. What I said is Gundy and Weiberg should be reaching out to donors and former players and helping institute strategies to get more alum, boosters, and donors involved with creating NIL packages. There’s nothing that says they can’t.

Chad is doing that.

You want gundy to stand out side the grocery store ringing a bell for pocket money.

No, I want Gundy to be more active with the contacts he already has to make the program better. That would be more ideal, instead of just telling everyone it’s not a time to panic while everyone else in the conference is ahead of us in the NIL department.