Top 7 Oklahoma State Storylines of 2021

Think this offense runs better at a faster pace. Good D and sanders is playing better at a fast tempo.

Donā€™t change a thing. Go fast

1 Like

Any takers on the odds from 1-10 that we ā€œplay not to loseā€ football after that interception?

Horrendous offense in the redzone.

ATE THAT BLUE AND GOLD FOR LUNCH

@ar1 @joe15 @jeff38 @DickeySucksBalls

3 Likes

12 - 2 @joe15 @ar1

3 Likes

All yall got until 9.3.22 to get yall shyt together

@joe15 @ar1 @jeff38 @DickeySucksBalls

3 Likes

Why are you so erect for me weirdo? Get some help.

1 Like

Still no championships

1 Like

Nobody remembers a year with no championshipšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø. Do you remember 2011? Of coarse you do love. Do you remember 2012 of coarse you donā€™t! You get that son! Of coarse you donā€™t! Next year right? Lol

1 Like

We turned what shouldā€™ve been a 20 point win into a ā€œwin by 2 and escape with your lifeā€ win, and your telling us to get our chit together?

How about the coaches and players develop some kind of redzone offense that doesnā€™t consist of us settling for a FG or giving the ball back to the other team?

Care to eat those words Joey? Or continue to spew your cry baby BS?

3 Likes

Jeffie, what about you? Care to recant that ignorant statement? You and your butt buddy Joey the other keyboard warrior? You two idiots have let the internet make you forget what itā€™s like to get hit in the mouth and it shows. Both of you beatch and complain more then anyone I have ever seen! Iā€™d put my paycheck against both of yours combined, that neither one of you basic beatch bioā€™s would NEVER talk like you do face to face with someone like me. NEVER! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad we won. All Iā€™m pointing out is that our red-zone offense still sucks. Thatā€™s my only complaint from this game. Red-zone offense should be a priority in spring and fall practices this year.

Well said. They both definitely need to be punched in the face for these weak clown statements, but instead theyā€™ll probably forget to open the vent in their basements one day and choke to death on their own B.O. A real man would take it back and admit theyā€™re a ā– ā– ā– ā–  fool, but here we are.

3 Likes

I revisited this site today and as usual the Gundy haters are out in full force. They had no confidence in this team all year. Itā€™s almost sad to think they call themselves oSu fans.

3 Likes

They went in so hard after the slow start that they got stiff-necked and couldnā€™t back down, couldnā€™t enjoy the season, just kept looking for failure, waiting and hoping the team would fail so they wouldnā€™t look foolish. So, we had this really fun, strong season and they were miserable the whole time. Itā€™s almost punishment enough. Almost. Iā€™m still going to make fun of them.

3 Likes

I just ran across these nuggets of stupidity.
I will say at least u do know when to shut up unlike Joey.
Did u get a knot in ur throat when u knew we won.
This has been a special season this year Iā€™m always happy with wins and bowl wins. But since Iā€™ve meet all u gundy haters just bring more joy to the world.

Speaking of bad stuff we dnt have a lot of bb for tomorrow and boynton I thought was hold back tears in the interview. Itā€™s going to be a long season.

Glad you decided to respond days later.

I lead with. Just ran across this nugget. So I already addressed its been awhile. But u being a genius really should have understood this. If u went to osu u could have figured this out.
Iā€™m glad ur still pouting.