✌️

Means a lot, Adam.

2 Likes

I appreciate the responses, but I just wanted to circle back.

If there aren’t any plans right now, that’s fine, I’m just curious because there seem to be some great writers currently at the OColly and I think what made PFB thrive was the addition of new writers. Whether new or expanded roles for current staff is fine too. I just really want PFB to continue being successful. I don’t want to go elsewhere for content. I appreciate @marshall, @kyleboone, @dustinragusa24, @steven, @seth, and @KyleCox create.

1 Like

I’m out. I hate @marshall.

24 Likes

Don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

21 Likes

Just kidding! Congrats @marshall! :grin:

14 Likes

Congrats on the sale and transition! Looking forward to Chapter 2 of PFB, I think you’ve left it in good hands.

Hands down the best Ok State coverage, I can’t remember the last time I went to another forum or newsok/tulsa world.

6 Likes

@marshall Congratulations friend! This is pretty exciting. I know you will be fantastic leading the way and continuing to write excellent coverage!

@kyleporterCBS I will miss your perspective, but congrats on the sale and getting that time back. Balance is precious. Good for you!!!

6 Likes

@marshall congrats!! As your first act as owner might I suggest giving @seth a raise… :sunglasses:

10 Likes

After banning @Dribble and @ScottCorken of course.
/sss

5 Likes

Sad to see you go, @kyleporterCBS. What you started and helped build here has been nothing short of extraordinary. I wish you the best wherever your career takes you.

I have never felt better about being a PFB+ member than I am today. What @marshall has done over the last few years has been fun to follow. He works his tail off and deserves this opportunity. I’m excited to see his vision for the site. Congratulations!

10 Likes

Honestly surprised that wasn’t the first thing to happen.

6 Likes

Thanks!

Thanks!

That means a lot!

I don’t mind asking because I’m sure this is on other people’s minds but with Mr. Porter stepping away is there a plan to rekindle the relationship with Mike Gundy and the football program as far as media access?

13 Likes

I actually was thinking this. :thinking:

4 Likes

Also @kyleporterCBS great work. I’ve been a PFB frequent flyer since it came out, which lined up almost perfectly when I started school at OSU. Thanks for all of the memories and do please stick around!

4 Likes

@kyleporterCBS, I assume your announcement on this tomorrow will be in classic “10 Thoughts” format (/jk, not sure how you’ll write it up). But I do have a request. I am sure this year has had a ton of frustration for you as founder of PFB. I am hoping that you can include some of your personal highlights from the last 10 years. For me, it has to include many of your long-form masterpieces, whether from your own personal life or the one you wrote about Gallagher-Iba. It was simply outstanding content each time you did something like that. But I am sure you have some fun memories - great interviews, memorable games, or major enhancements to PFB (various tech upgrades or expanding coverage to include wrestling by @seth). Just curious what some of the major highlights were in your own eyes as founder. Thanks again.

12 Likes

We’re always looking to prove to OSU we belong at the table when it comes to football in the same way we are with literally every other sport.

10 Likes

Congrats @marshall!