✌️

Thanks, man!

1 Like

I love this idea and would hope KP comes back with one off special articles as they come to his mind. Not that we should expect them, but if he walks into GIA and cries for some reason - I want to read about it!

3 Likes

@kyleporterCBS, will definitely miss your perspective around here, but wish you all the best. I love what you created here and appreciate all the hard work you’ve put in to make PFB what it is. It will be in great hands with @marshall at the helm, and I’m looking forward to see what comes next!

5 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

@kyleporterCBS Thank you for everything man. You created the best OSU news source bar none. I’m sad to see you go but congrats on being able to sell a business you created and spend more time with your family!

@marshall Congratulations dude! I have no doubt you will do an absolutely fantastic job with PFB.

2 Likes

Thanks, that means a lot.

1 Like

Best of luck, KP.

When can we expect PFB’s IPO to go public, @marshall

5 Likes

KP,

Thank you for all the time and effort you have put in to this place over the years. I have missed your writing over the past several months. Please know how important that was to building this site. Your 5 or 10 Thoughts or long-form articles were always immediate must reads. I understand the need to spend more time with your family. I hope you enjoy it even more than you are expecting!

3 Likes

This explains so much.

Also should bode well for our chances to rekindle the relationship with football.

2 Likes

All it takes is one move. You know what it is.

3 Likes

Thanks for everything KP!

Excited about the new era and #MarshallSZN (@marshall did i do this right, I feel old)

3 Likes

@marshall congratulations and there is definitely not a better person to take over. With you moving from a contributor to the owner, do you anticipate your involvement on the forums to decline? I have really enjoyed you commenting in the live game threads and always quickly answering questions across all of the forum. Do you anticipate delegating that to someone else or do you still plan on being active here?

7 Likes

Considering I had to google what that meant, it might be a while.

11 Likes

Thanks, and looks good to me. I’m much older than my 25 year old body.

4 Likes

Thanks!

I’ll be as active as ever in here.

8 Likes

That’s good, the live game threads are the best. For a long time we did not get them in basketball and the Marquette game thread was awesome, though hopefully they will get more participation in the future.

5 Likes

This cannot be stressed enough and I’m sure KP has some tips. So many people in a variety of businesses do not know how to delegate and it’s their downfall.

Thanks for everything @kyleporterCBS… been a subscriber since long before PFB+. Never regretted it. Best of luck.

@marshall… looking forward to PFB continuing to grow/succeed! Have really enjoyed your basketball reporting/writing.

1 Like

Thanks!

I don’t post very much at all, but as I think I’ve said before, this is the very first site I check in to every morning. I enjoy and appreciate PFB very much, and I look forward to more and more of the work @marshall does. And @kyleporter, thank-you and best of luck.

3 Likes