Troll Vacation Starts Today!

Now that Gundy is 6-0 and we have beaten likely the toughest competition we are going to face until OU, we can celebrate a nice troll vacation. Our handful of total trolls will be sitting furiously in their mother’s basements and terrorist sheds trying to figure out how to spin our undefeated start into a slam on Gundy. They’ll come up with something stupid like “well, Gundy should’ve gone for it on 4th” despite the fact that it ended up being a good call and the conservative game management worked.

KNOCK ON WOOD: Barring injury, we have a pretty clear path to the conference title game. Upsets are always possible, just ask the 2011 team, but we’ve jumped our biggest hurdle until OU. ISU is still out there, but no one else we’re playing will even compare to Texas offensively. If our D can clamp them down, we can stop anyone.

2 Likes

The troller will say next week will big our biggest test. I’m fine with that. Each week will be a test. Keep wanting it.

They truly have no shame.

1 Like

I’m with ya but let’s not sleep on Iowa state or tcu they both have good coaches that will have a good game plan against us

2 Likes

Isu will be the most balanced team we play all year. In ames.

Yessir

Nothing is a guarantee, but I don’t see how ISU is going to score on us. Their offense is a little different, but still.

1 Like

Also, I love how I called that the trolls would slink away and hide if we beat Texas.

1 Like

They use those te and running backs to make alot of 3rd downs. Hall is a good back, open the ksu with a 75 yard td. No pressure on prudy he has big targets to hit. Short routes are hard to get pressure on.

There has only really been ar1 and joey for a while.
Those two hate gundy so much only a natty would stop them. Hope this will happen​:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

No, it wouldn’t. They’d be like, “Knowles carried Gundy to that nat, not to mention Boone’s money! They won the nat in spite of Gundy, not because of Gundy. If he recruited better, he could’ve won convincingly instead a last second interception to win the NC.”

1 Like

It’s sad we know those two to well.
I all was say what there response is to my comment. It real takes the wind out of their sails.

Oh, and “if Gundy were a good coach, we’d have three nats by now”.

1 Like

It’s still along year. I’m glad we got most of r guys back.
Logan and Jackson will be back.
We still have 6 games to play. It’s just nice we get a break from the trolls.

Their obsession with Gundy has gotten border line psychotic

1 Like