Twitter Reacts to Reports of Lincoln Riley's Departure to USC

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/twitter-reacts-to-reports-of-lincoln-rileys-departure-to-usc/

Riley leaves hours after loss to OSU. This was inevitable.

2 Likes

I love how they said the ad mite have been caught off guard. I guess we call that karma? It can’t rite this chit

6 Likes

I prefer the term Poetic Justice :rofl:

3 Likes

3 Likes

This sucks we only have 3 scholarships. I wonder how many recruits we can get from ou.

1 Like

We usually have a couple of guys enter the portal after the season, but don’t know if that opens up scholarships, what with Covid years and such.

1 Like

Lincoln, I am sure the teams in the In the PAC 12 will show much better sportsmanship than Baylor and not run the score up on you. Good luck.

5 Likes

Thats kid of figured out to some point.only super seniors dnt count toward the 85 total.
The problem is gundy doesn’t get enough guys to naturally leave thur the portal.
I think there is away to shift transfer scholarships to the next year. But that takes away from next year’s total.

1 Like

But…but…but…

I thought the only job better than OU was University of Heaven?

(Last person in Norman, please turn off lights.)

7 Likes

Blevins is a Trump-sized narcissist.

2 Likes

By the way, if Stoops is indeed going to serve as interim coach, what an insult to the existing coaching staff!

The staff has some legit head coaching prospects on it (like always) and Castiglione brings in a Fox Sports commentator that has been there none of the time since July?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Typical Sooner crap. Can’t handle OSU winning so had to do something to grab the headlines.

For the operators of PFB, please know I am WAY more interested in reading about Malcolm Rodriguez, Devin Harper, Collin Oliver, Brock Martin, Jim Knowles, Spencer Sanders, Tay Martin, Jaylen Warren, Brennan Presley, Hunter Woodard, etc.

Not to mention the basketball team!

37-33!

3 Likes

There is no doubt he didn’t want to face SEC competition every week. Hell they barely got by Texas. It’s much easier to play in the Pac12 and run up his wins as a coach so he can use it as a stepping stone to the NFL. His days of 10 win seasons was over. The sun is shining bright for him now. I say 3-4 years he is looking to the NFL.

2 Likes

I really have a hard time appreciating anything an OU coach does. That said, standing up Blevins earned Riley some cred in my ledger :joy:

4 Likes

The whole deal riley did makes him my hero.
The ou fans forgot about osu and the refs in 60 seconds.
Ou having the nerve to act like they were blind sided is the chef kiss.
Blevins deal was great.
Lil miss ou Carson telling the ou fans the sooners lost the game, not the refs.
Recruits jumping ship like rats off the titanic.
And Texas.
U can’t write this chit.
Their year started like Harry Potter going to hogworts first time and has like pet cemetery.
This goes out to all the gundy haters.

1 Like

Roughing the punter, trying to kick a 44 yard field goal, going for a 2 point conversion and 3 Warren runs when they have 3 time outs and 1:16 left. A great Knowles win inspite of Gundy.

1 Like

Glad you could string two coherent sentences together Jug even when they were wrong. Mental illness like obsessing over something can be a killer

1 Like

Just like the denial of the facts. Fact, Gundy is a average coach at best. He’ll average in the middle of the conference even after OU and Texas leave.

1 Like

Fact : Jug doesn’t know chit even when proven wrong. Fact : Jug was the cup holder

1 Like