Two OSU Receivers Enter Transfer Portal

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/two-osu-receivers-enter-transfer-portal/

After stints on offense and defense, LC Greenwood and Tyrell Alexander are headed to the portal.

Wish them both the best.
Maybe this is a good indicator of CJ Moore’s progress…??

2 Likes

I’d love for that to be the case. Having him and Tylan be the literal bookends on the line of scrimmage with the freight :steam_locomotive: in the backfield would be a sight to behold.

3 Likes

Well, for all the fans complaining about not enough stars out of signees, LC was a 4 and couldn’t find enough PT. There just isn’t enough with all the talent. Have to find a way to get CJ touches cause I’m telling all of you…once they do he’s going to be a force.

1 Like

Braydon Johnson has proven to be a good bookend opposite Wallace

Alexander was a high 3*. 0.87 rating is almost a 4*

I think the talent is definitely there with Moore. I could be wrong, but it seemed to me that his biggest obstacle just seemed to be figuring out the offense. Just needed to improve on his ability to read the defense to figure out his route adjustments and stuff like that.

I was talking about Greenwood, didn’t even mention Alexander.

“Ranked as a four-star prospect by ESPN , Rivals , Scout and 247Sports …”

Only if C.J. can gain quite a bit of weight.

Looks like a progression to a more balanced roster. Winnowing the receiver corps to a select group, increasing slots for lines. ???