Uniforms: Oklahoma State Unveils Throwback Brand for to Honor 1976 Team

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/uniforms-oklahoma-state-unveils-throwback-brand-for-to-honor-1976-team/

Early uniform reveals are a thing.

1 Like

Perfection!!!

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of the early uni release.

The story of why that changed this year would be fascinating!

3 Likes

Pretty :fire: I must say. Just for kicks n grins, I think the burnt orange should make an appearance - once - down the line.

1 Like

I love the old school oSu logo. My favorite logo of all time, wish we’d go back to it.

3 Likes

Wish we would just stick to traditional osu logo on the helmets. No pistol Pete for me.

These are fire.

3 Likes

I’m glad they’re announcing the uni combos earlier now. As for this week’s combo…..

1 Like

Oof, please no. I never liked that look…

1 Like

Yeah, I never liked the grays either. Keep it (normal) Orange/Black/White in some combination. I don’t want to see any other colors.

1 Like

For the most part I agree. The grays were awful. The only grey combo I found tolerable was B-G-B. Glad they’re gone. As for an alternate color, I wouldn’t mind if they did a turquoise jersey for a home game in November similar to the basketball teams do to honor Native American Heritage Month.

2 Likes

Agreed!

I feel like I’m always the only one who likes the grey uniforms.

Yeah… Maybe. I guess I wouldn’t mind a patriotic red, white, and blue for like 9/11 or Pearl Harbor Day other patriotic/military event, but I’d probably restrict it to just the helmet, some kind of stars and stripes motif on the OSU logo or a Pete or something.

1 Like

The old brand mark is SO much better than the most recent one. We need to go back to this!!!

1 Like

No discoTEX puke orange…ever. Go to Austin for that. :sob: :joy: :rofl:

The shade of gray was BUSTED! Should’ve used silver, even if it’s NOT an official team color. A silver helmet? FIRE!

I do generally like metallics on helmets (Notre Dame, Saints, Dallas Cowboys, all look good imo), I still think we should keep our unis tightly OBW, though.

1 Like

Completely agree on the grey

1 Like

Best silver helmet IMO is the Raiders and their unis is my favorite in the NFL. Hard to screw up silver and black.