Update: AJ Ferrari's Burglary Charge Dismissed, Expunged from Record

Umm… I don’t know how else to explain due process to you. It’s a process of legal checks and balances given to the accused to defend themselves in the event criminal charges are brought against them (which could be true or false).

I’m not the judge and or the jury. I don’t know all of the facts that happened with the Baylor case. I also don’t make an opinion until all the facts and credible evidence is presented. Apparently they found evidence linking Art Briles to sweeping these issues under the rug. So yes, I’m fine with them firing everyone.

Just because a player is accused of something doesn’t necessarily constitute an automatic guilty verdict. There have been cases where women want to have a “me too” moment and wrongly accuse some men. That’s not to say that some players didn’t sexually assault women, but that’s why there is also due process.

Aj was kicked off before he was charged so was hill.

The big problem is how where these players going to be charged when briles and company where suppressing the evidence. Hum thats what got briles fired. Your an idiot

1 Like

The word here is “cases” it doesn’t mean all 20 cases came with a guilty verdict. Get it through your head.

Considering that Baylor is 5-1 against Gundy since 2016 I would say there is a good chance he would’ve.

1 Like

Ignoring the fact that briles suppressed the facts along eith others. Yea i got you your completely rite those poor guys didnt get there day in court. Only why?

1 Like

“The NCAA notoriously metes out punishments to student athletes for bad grades, smoking marijuana or accepting money and free meals. But nowhere in its 440-page Division I rulebook does it cite penalties for sexual, violent or criminal misconduct. And unlike the pro leagues, the NCAA has no personal conduct policy and no specific penalties for those who commit sexual assault.”

It also depends on what the university’s school-code-of-conduct says as well. Not every university has the same conduct as the other. Here you are calling me an idiot and you’ve produced nothing but hearsay.

Look at you being a big gurl and pulling out evidence that has nothing to do with this.

Last time i checked surpressing evidence is breaking the law any where in the United States. Its irrelevant if anyone is quilty or not.

Im still impressed you making excuses for briles

1 Like

Are you really that stupid? I never said suppressing evidence isn’t a crime. I’m simply telling you the NCAA (and possibly school-code-of-conduct) may not address these issues. Being because it turns into a public matter rather than a university or NCAA matter.

Since Briles was an employee of the school they have every right to terminate him and break certain contractual agreements with him for the suppression of evidence in a serious crime. Policies tend to be different for students. Being charged and then being convicted are two totally different meanings.

The school I went to if you were charged with a felony you could continue attending as your case was pending. If you were convicted of the felony they had the right to determine the next course of action for you as a student. I’m trying to be nice and explain the process to you, but it’s obvious you want to remain willfully ignorant.

Well now that you final see briles did wrong then you can stop. Thats who everyone is talking about. No has brought up students names. Alot are know. Its all been about briles and company

Spelling isn’t the issue, I wish these guys, and you know who you are, would pick one topic thread and do all of their pissing on each other there. That way I would know what thread to avoid and would leave, hopefully, all the other threads with on topic comments.

1 Like

I was actually referring to the article content… but yeah. lol

Yea then we could wait a month for a comment.

Your one comment was off topic. Yea that makes exciting talk.

1 Like

What was the rant against coach Smith? Is that online somewhere?

2 Likes

That’s a no I assume. Seriously you all need to get a room or something.

Actually you picked the wrong article. Because, not all about aj, were all about coach, players and administrators on players doing wrong.

You bring up us is the start of off topic stuff.

1 Like

I saw it on Twitter and somewhere else. I can’t remember but I’ll try and find it !

1 Like

Joy I can’t remember the player we had from Texas that had charges against him from HS but Gundy was told it was bogus so he started at LBers… when he was convicted on the charge Gundy had no choice but let him go. But you stooges roasted Gundy for recruiting the kid. See how that works

1 Like

Yes I’m trying to find it. If I do I’ll post it…
I saw it on Twitter

1 Like

I think Robert and Michael need to get a room. I try not to argue with them, but when I see stupid comments that make no sense I have no choice but to say something.

Looks like it worked out to our favor because the kid was guilty all along.

Joy the Baylor scandal was that everyone was in on it. From the top to the bottom. The president even retired or was forced out. Briles knew everything, he had the police in his hand and evidence was throw under the rug. Over 20 cases of sexual assault, the players showed their character on the field…. Complete thugs

1 Like