Videos: Gundy, Players Give Updates from Fall Camp

Originally published at: Videos: Gundy, Players Give Updates from Fall Camp | Pistols Firing

Hear from the Cowboys before and after Saturday’s practice.

Great to hear from alot of new guys. Lots hype coach tlk lol its all good

@KetchupSicle lol we not being ignorant about it. We trying to find out if you are. I gave you a big example of the 1989 osu Colorado game that the word was allegedly used.

And this is a gay say lyrics of the kids song. So your just say a white guy cant " ever " say the word.

More of your logic i didnt know uo had 100 recievers. Or did stoops get kicked off too. 99 % come on dude.

“ More of your logic i didnt know uo had 100 recievers. Or did stoops get kicked off too. 99 %”

Please, please explain this to me. Where are you getting that OU has 100 receivers? Please explain

He’s just trying to act smart, but couldn’t pass it off if he tried.

It appears as though he thinks 99% only correlates to the number 100

1 Like

I see your using the lack of math skills to deflect the big question. I see you got your lil side kick.

I’d be surprised if you even knew how to read the word math.

You gave an example of an allegation. There is a major difference between someone alledgedly doing something and actually doing it.

And what does Drake Stoops have to do with any of it? You’re all over the map

I was following your map. You said wr rooms are 99% aa well then uo has 100 recievers. The problem isnt me its your just throwing out crap then you forget.

So someone sing lyrics is not the same too then.

You know he did come into the room just repeatedly saying the word. I dnot care either way you seem really upset by the word.

I wasted too much time on you as it is. I tried.

Lol poor tomato slice. You find its impossible to drag people to illogical side.

LOL, can’t help but laugh. Maybe you should have used the term “mostly” instead of “99%” You know remove the maths from the equasion lol.

2 Likes

That is very solid advice.