Videos: OSU Coordinators Meet with Reporters after Day 3 of Fall Camp

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/videos-osu-coordinators-meet-with-reporters-after-day-3-of-fall-camp/

Hear from Kasey Dunn and Jim Knowles after Sunday’s practice.

When you got the guys it’s all about the scheme. So how good is your scheme going to be mr. Dunn? Just do what Gundy wants is the scheme I bet.

I hope so.

I bet it’s a small pool of up and coming OC’s trying to make a name for themselves that would want to be one under Gundy. I mean you know they talk to one another and you know by know they are like you can go there but don’t think you going to run your stuff.

1 Like

There’s a small group of aliens that would love to land on Gundy’s land but their worried about cow chit. U know they know it won’t work out if gundy flies the ufo.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::poop::poop::poop::poop::scream::scream::scream::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face:

He brings that cow chit to the football field and makes his OC eat it. Iv watch this hype every year listening to the players say this could be a special year and the coaches mainly gundy talk up his team year in and year out and yet here we are aging. Hate to be negative but it’s been a merry go round for way to long. Let’s wait and see what this promising year holds.

Every team puts out hype.
Do u do set at a club because u say some weird stuff. Dnt get me wrong it’s all funny.