Watch: Brandon Weeden and Justin Blackmon Hook Up for One More TD

Thats an awful nice list u got there buddy. To bad u started with an award dykes couldn’t win. It started after he graduated, feel a lil silly with ur skirt flying up.
The other stuff we’re team stuff.
Drafting spots r also based on teams needs.
I mean what was Barry’s draft spot. Only morons wouldn’t draft him no 1. But it happen.
That team was gone but the defense wasn’t going to stop Nebraska and a missed catch cost us the ou game.
There all good cowboys. Favorites are personal. Kinda of like wife’s.

1 Like

Of ALL people on earth, Gundy should be able to say with more certainty than anyone who’s better. He coached one and threw passes to the other. Therefore, he’s ridiculous for not saying Blackmon.

Let me ask u something. How important is it to have had gundy say Blackmon as the best. Besides a warm feeling in ur stomach?

1 Like

Let me ask u something. How important is it to reply to every single post. Besides a warm feeling in ur stomach?

I only respond to stupid post. There are tons I haven’t responded to. If I respond to yours u know now why.
I know what gives u a warm stomach.

1 Like

I did not hear the talk about dykes being the best. I do know gundy stated that Blackmon was the best in one article. I’m sure u would be pissed if gundy said strawberry is the best ice cream.

1 Like

Strawberry sucks. Chocolate all day.

Well, both of you show a lack of awareness that astounds me.

Lmao :rofl: is all I can say dude your hate for Gundy blinds you same as ol joe

1 Like

I’m completely aware ur an idiot. Why would u say I’m unaware.

1 Like