Watch: Brandon Weeden and Justin Blackmon Hook Up for One More TD

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/watch-brandon-weeden-and-justin-blackmon-hook-up-for-one-more-td/

One more TD from #Weeden2Blackmon.

1 Like

I like it…

I’m glad to see more of an effort to bring back former players.

3 Likes

As great as Blackmon was, after the game Gundy told Robert Allen that Hart Lee Dykes was the greatest OSU player. I think he meant to say the greatest player at receiver since we all know the greatest player was Barry Sanders.
Gundy threw to Dykes so I have to trust his opinion. But I would rank them both at the same level.

2 Likes

Gundy and Dykes couldn’t beat OU or win a conference title. Weeden and Blackmon did. I sense some jealousy by the head coach.

Gundy did his part to beat ou. If Parker would have caught the ball. U will fine anything to cry about. U really are jealous of gundy.

3 Likes

I turned my radio off after hearing that.

Blackmon-2x Biletnikoff award
winner
Big 12 champion
Fiesta Bowl champion
and MVP
44-10 Bedlam
beatdown

Hart Lee Dykes- none of those things.

Gundy still a dumbazz.

1 Like

Who’s the dumbess. Mite be the guys that hang on every word gundy says. I like gundy and I dnt listen to him.

1 Like

“I like Gundy and I don’t listen to him.”

So you admit to being uninformed?! Finally!!!

1 Like

Coach say alot of stuff. Go listen to any of them.
That being said, how am I not being informed. What facts are gundy telling u guys. He is try to say a much as possible with out informing anybody.

1 Like

You bring up an interesting point by the way. I bet coaches are more honest in post-game than pre-game.

I think their most honest and to the point a t half time.

But really coach press conference are mainly captain obvious moments. But learn something from press conf. Is not happening. But I know Joey gets sound bites.

1 Like

Did you ever watch Dykes play ,? Or watch any film of him ? He was a thoroughbred of receivers…. Big , fast and great hands. A shame injuries kept him out of a long career. He was every bit as good as Blackman, but what a waste of talent on Blackman.,… if he had stayed sober the sky was the limit. Both were ultra talented at receiver……

1 Like

That game was a brawl !! As you said if Parker hangs on to the ball right in the numbers and they don’t give the phony a&& penalty on Limbric for the hit out of bounds we do win. First time I’ve ever seen a coach smoke a cigarette on the sidelines during the game. :joy::joy: the smoke was rolling :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

If Parker would’ve caught the ball, but he didn’t.

Yes. I watched him play.

If he was every bit as good how come he’s not one of only two receivers to win the Biletnikoff twice in its 78-year history? He didn’t even win it once. This is why nobody gives a chit about what you and Loyd say.

You aren’t smart enough to separate fact from fiction dumba&&… at that time we had never won but one conference championship. Also the time when Nebraska, Colorado were going strong. Gundy lives in your one room head :joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

From the looks of the board nobody gives 2 dam@s what you think about your constant fixation about Gundy with the constant biathing

1 Like