Way-too-early predictions: Handicapping OSU Football's Conference Schedule in 2023

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/way-too-early-predictions-handicapping-osu-footballs-conference-schedule-in-2023/

This is a tough schedule for an OSU team that may be in rebuild mode.

But, 5 and 4 by the betting line

1 Like

What did KSTATE lose last year ?

Deuce, two recievers some real good d guys. Couple d line a safety and cb.

1 Like

7-5 going into a bowl, coming off of a 7-6 season should not inspire confidence going into 2024. Hard pass.

1 Like

At this point, which is way too early, 5-7 wins is a reasonable projection.

We are switching gears on offense and defense this year . That’s pretty bold, if we can get these implemented I’m not sure what to expect .

2 Likes

“OSU ends the season on a high note and finishes 3-1 vs. the new Big 12 members”
But you have us losing to UCF and Houston?
I think we can beat one of those though and one more of the old regulars. Got to have a little more faith Gundy and crew can work a little Cowboy magic.

2 Likes

Just saw where they have a full 85 man scholarship count for the first time in years

2 Likes

Campus is going to be full they brought in a ton of walk ons too

1 Like

Four freshmen and 3 nil OL come in this year right? Hopefully with what we have we can make a serviceable line. I agreed with some alum said we need meanness in these OL … tired of seeing half asx blocking

1 Like

This should be the last year of Covid players ? Right ? If so we can get back to normal recruiting

1 Like

Pretty sure 2020 class is the last Covid class.

1 Like

I’m talking about the end of Covid players, wouldn’t it be 2024 if you were a freshman that year ? You got that year free even if you started

Kyle, the eternal optimist. Ain’t no way we’re going 7-5. Lucky if we win more than 4 games.

7-5 with the team we’re going to have would be amazing. I’m predicting 4-8 at best, lucky if we win 5.

Predicted 4-8 on here a few times. Sticking with it. 7-5 means Dickey has fixed the o-line….s which no sane person believes.

1 Like

You and @teatown need to get a room.

1 Like

Eternal optimists are you @teatown

1 Like

So do you and Gundy.

1 Like