Week 12 - West Virginia Game Thread

I forgot we even had a press conference today. Season feels over. Over/Under on fan attendance Saturday at 10,000?

2 Likes

Its the RB group followed by Sills.

I honestly think it will be around 30-40. I mean they sold 45k season tickets. Although the student section is going the empty.

3 Likes

I’m surprised the rb group has been so heavily picked. I don’t think Jaylen Warren would be successful behind this o line. Better sure, but I don’t think these guys are missing massive holes left and right.

3 Likes

Someone tell RA to STFU 2 out of the 3 questions right off the bat.

He ruins every PC

It got better lol now onto his 3rd after it went around the room.

Hey they are talking recruiting, and…we punted. :joy:

Speaking of RA, I would love for someone who willingly pays for a subscription to Pokes Report to provide the gist of excuses RA made for the Bedlam loss in his sub-only article discussing the Bedlam loss.

P.S. I don’t want to pick on RA too hard…we need his son as the new OL coach :grin:

1 Like

I asked a couple weeks ago about that. I can’t imagine the RA articles in there.

1 Like

For BIGGEST drop off, you have to go with our secondary. No fly zone in 21 has turned into absolute confused chaos in 22

He blamed the WRs and RBs regarding offensive regression. Nothing really about the OL. He said OU has a great offensive line.

Hey, here’s a fun Spencer Sanders stat - he’s 17-2 in his career when we run for over 4 yards a carry. That’s including sack yardage. 12-10 when we’re under 4.

7 Likes

It’s ALMOST like running the ball makes the QB’s job easier.

/s

After this season, I don’t want to hear any b*tching about how Oklahoma State runs the ball too much.

2 Likes

FIFY

8 Likes

10k? :laughing:

Come on

1 Like

Yes this.

I’ll be there finishing a run of every single game. Lots of fun even with a rough back half of the season. I’m tired and glad it’s about over though. Probably won’t make every game ever again, but fun experience.

7 Likes

Best year to do it is every other year when we play the closer schools for sure.

1 Like

Yeah who knows what schedules will be like with the new Big 12.

1 Like