Week 12 - West Virginia Game Thread

Congratulations, sir! That’s really impressive and dedicated.

Does your OkState band child graduate this year? I suppose that’s the side benefit of having a OSU band kid - you can totally justify paying to travel to every game to see your kid AND, of course, the football :grin:

Dickey having a job 2021 to Dickey still having a job 2022. There’s your drop off….a cliff.

2 Likes

Here’s the thing. When you’re good at it, it’s okay to go 45 rushing attempts. When you’re bad at it, it’s not okay to go 45 rushing attempts. O-line being horrible, backs not as talented and choosing to run at inopportune times are the reasons people fuss about “running it too much”. And two of those 3 things are almost a staple of the Gundy era post-2013.

Up the middle into heavy traffic is a staple that people complain about. It’s a head scratcher.

2 Likes

Lol, 30pts. :joy:

4 Likes

Lotta red all over the place. Y’all remember CMU when we thought our offense was gonna be good?:clown_face:

3 Likes

I remember the first 7 games of the year when our offense WAS good.

6 Likes

It’s been a bad month. Let me sulk.

2 Likes

I could see it against WVU

Kinda like we could see it against OU… Im not dogging you, I just think we are in a slump that they are not getting out of in the immediate future.

1 Like

I mean if we lose we go to the CheezIt

If we win, we go to the CheezIt

Good news about the expected low attendance is a better chance of good connection to stream Michigan @ Ohio State. Two games at once!

5 Likes

This will be our first non >.700 winning season since 2019. As much of a failure as this season has felt and has been, that’s a pretty high bar.

3 Likes

But, that’s only two years.

4 Likes

Could be a rainey game. Can the Pokes find enough running game to win?

2 Likes

Now that we aren’t playing for anything I expect blocking and play calling to improve by 200% and us to rush for 300 yards.

2 Likes

Game Poster, Spencer is still up the the air but definitely gonna miss Brock. One of my most favorite defensive players since Ogbah.

5 Likes

Woodard is leaving? disastrous!

This. We will score 60+ and have 600+ yards of offense. Because why wouldn’t we?

3 Likes

Ohhh, it’s gonna get much worse than disastrous pretty soon.

If everyone leaves I’m gonna start gearing up for 2023 to be an '05 kinda year.

5 Likes