'We're Working All of Our Guys': Gundy Doesn't Name Oklahoma State's Starting Quarterback Heading to Provo

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/were-working-all-of-our-guys-gundy-doesnt-name-oklahoma-states-starting-quarterback-heading-to-provo/

‘I told the coaches that we needed to make a decision by Thursday after practice.’

Is he looking at Maealiuaki Smith as well?

Smith has been running scout team

I thought Zane was out for the year ?
Now he’s getting practice reps ?

It doesn’t matter who’s at QB. When your coaching staff maintains such a high level of incompetence. You could put Patty Mahomes back there and this team still wouldn’t have a chance.

1 Like

Somehow a SEVEN YEAR QB shouldn’t need any coaching on the basics of throwing a football……… there is no benefit to having Bowman anywhere near the field during the game. Coach for next year. Please

2 Likes

Which is why he was probably third on the depth chart at Michigan. Yet, the best coach in school history never wondered why?

1 Like

Bowman is as slow as me, he isn’t a sniff for a running qb. He’s not going to take a hit Five yard slants are there all day Feed it to Presley then hit Stribling or Sheffron long down the middle. Ford looks good for a freshman
I would almost give Smith a chance. He’s slim still but he can run, no more Bowman