West Virginia 2021

I wouldnt say of late they beat their first ranked opponent early in the year and held ou to a 3 point game a month ago.
Yes it will be tuff.

1 Like

The game should be alot like the ksu game.
If people think we are going in to Morgantown and rolling them up like ku, they are sadly mistaken

2 Likes

We did pretty much roll KSU though. Sure, we didn’t score in the second half, but we put up 31 on them in the first half and shut down their offense for most of the day.

1 Like

To me ksu has the closest off and def. Going into Morgantown expecting a 10 point win is I think about rite.
I’m not basing are offense off of the ku game. We are evolving into a better group.
Sure anything can happen

2 Likes

10 points is where I’m at too. Something in the 27-17 range. (Unless the offense shows up, then we could see like 35-24)

1 Like

I’m at 3-7 points right now.

2 Likes

Not a good sign u favoring osu.:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:
I didn’t say who would win on Saturday just that it’s going to be close one.

2 Likes

Whoosh thats​:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::wink::wink::wink::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face: better. That was my bad.

2 Likes

No worries @robert28

1 Like

So Rodriguez is a semi finalist for bucks.
Its funny crook commit to Arkansas because he thought it would help him win a butkus. Arkansas has none.
What’s the deal with desean brown did he move back his date since Oregon offered him.

1 Like

OU is finally showing interest and he really wants to be a Sooner.

4 Likes

I knew that. He is at there games. We need to go back on these teams who lost their coaches. Usc has a kid decommit we offered. Horn out of ba for tech
I say we just drop brown move on.

1 Like

They have played better, but I think that game last week might have been fools gold. They’d get smacked if they played ISU again. That’s also the first time in their last 12 games (an entire season’s worth) that they’ve scored over 30 on an FBS school. I think they’ll have a really tough time scoring on us. It stays close and gives them a chance if our offense is back to square 1, but they’ve looked cleaner as of late and Dunn is getting better schemes in there now that we have consistency.

3 Likes

Loved the fact that Rodriguez was a late add on in his class if you remember. He wasn’t offended I think till day before signing day, maybe we missed on one. But he’s a baller that loves the game and a baller. Works extremely hard. He’s put on what 35 lbs of muscle :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yea he’s slow played everyone all year. They offer, he takes it

2 Likes

Well he keeps this up much longer we won’t have any spots left. If my count is rite we have 3. At least 2 will be tranfers.

1 Like

You counting the one we got today ? He’s tall and big. Was committed to La Tech I think

1 Like

I say go after the Frogs commits …. I’m sure there are some good ones we offered

2 Likes

Yea I counted him.
We open up at 11 in the new poll.
Some weird stuff in this first poll

1 Like