West Virginia 2021

What’s r thoughts about Morgantown and wv

Going to be a tougher out than I previously thought, but I still like us to win.

1 Like

I just watched the highlights. 2 things that caught my eye.
Isu really burned wv d on some plays. I hope warren gets big holes next week.

Doege threw some great ( hopefully none repeatable) passes.
He can pass. If r front 7 can’t help the secondary he could pass on us.

2 Likes

Bingo! Our front 7 is a monster that Doege can’t handle. Secondary should be fine. I’m not worried about our defense. I’m looking forward to seeing how well we use Spencer on roll-outs. Can our healthy young receivers make plays against a better secondary and hostile crowd? Kansas is one thing. WV in Morgantown is quite another.

3 Likes

I must be rubbing off on u. U actually seemed to understand what ur talking about.:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Who is “r”?

2 Likes

It’s ole English. Pirates used it to ask questions.
Ex r u the prime mate? :grin::grin::grin::grin::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::sob::sob::sob::sob::scream::scream::scream::scream::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

It’s weird ur the only entity on this site who doesn’t know what “r” is. I was sure " the prime mate" would have been taught letters. Ur not the monkey of War games.
Ur a prime reason not to subscribe. When u lesson urself to talk to us it’s not on anything relevant.

1 Like

I mean…buddy, I have to be honest with you, talking to you is like talking to someone who has suffered massive head trauma. So, I have to adapt accordingly. I hope you understand…

4 Likes

First u must have a different meaning of " talking" then everyone else.
U have never posted anything beside ur inability to understand abbreviated words. U only post when I post these kind of articles. It just shows how small u r. Ur not special ( well to ur mom I guess) being a paid member. There have been 2 paid members post already, without ur problem. It just makes me laugh when u post. So feel free, it would be better to post relevant stuff tho.

1 Like

I have no trouble reading your posts… anyone that uses abbreviated letters they don’t understand apparently doesn’t get many texts :cowboy_hat_face::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

That is for sure. It’s where I got in the habit. I haven’t wrote a paper since the 90’s. So if the prime mate will pay me or give me an advanced degree I’m sticking with my shorten words.:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::grin::grin::grin::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Toughest remaining game outside of Bedlam, but I think we’ll win by two scores.

1 Like

New stats r out. The total def. We’re 7th. Scoring def is 14th and 3rd downs is 3rd.
I think these numbers will hold up with wv offence.
I see about 17 points being scored by wv. Doege is a nice passer, but pressure can get him. He not as mobile as some We have faced.he can throw some pics.

1 Like

Who does WV have on defense that could be a problem for us?

Sills for one. They have good front. Their about like ksu defense.

1 Like

Thanks!

They typically have a good front 7 and defend the run well, but ISU had enormous holes to run through all day Saturday. Their defense is capable, it held OU to under 60 rushing yards and 16 points in Norman. But their offense only threatens when they can run the ball. They’re about to have to play the 5th best run defense in America. We’ll see how effective they can be.

3 Likes

Those big runs we not straight blocking assignments.
This defense will make plays. We all love home runs, but I would rather have some time consuming ones.
We get 5 to 7 6 minute drives would be great.
Keep our defense fresher and their offense out of rhythm. Isu scored way to fast. West Virginia had a good rhythm going.

1 Like

It’s going to be tough. West Virginia has been better as of late and it’s in Morgantown. Last I checked we’re only a 2.5 point favorite. As always, it comes down to our offense being able to consistently sustain drives and score.

4 Likes