Western Michigan Running Back Transfer, Two-Time 1,000 Yard Rusher to visit OSU

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/western-michigan-running-back-transfer-two-time-1000-yard-rusher-to-visit-osu/

This could be huge for OSU.

Be a good pick up. I dnt think he is a power back.

1 Like

Another easy Pickens with less work for easy money gundy. Out of all these guys they have offered in the portal one power 5 kid. Even the majority of his coaches. Always the smartest guy in the room that guy is.

Here are some none hs recruit rb gundy has gotten. Chirs carsen tyrke hill and a guy named warren.

I really dnt know what you drunkenly wrote. But, it was you and about rb. So i knew you were crying

2 Likes

Juco, juco, transfer. Bla bla bla. Tyreek…gundy didn’t know how to use him right by miles. Chris Carson was hurt a lot and didn’t blossom till halfway through his last season. Warren wasn’t used enough early. Listen this guy couldn’t get a high profile kid but if he could and got Herschel Walker here, he would average 2.5 a carry. No line for over a decade!! Your still a blind baby chick after all these years lol. Really impressive though got to give ya that.

1 Like

Lol pathetic jeff

2 Likes

You mean Tyreek, the woman strangler?

1 Like

Decade?
Hill, Randle, Hubbard?
Warren:
2021 (Senior): Named the Big 12 Offensive Newcomer of the Year by the league’s head coaches … Voted as a season captain by his teammates at the end of his lone season in Stillwater … One of seven finalists for the Polynesian College Football Player of the Year Award … Named to the The Athletic’s All-Portal Team … An honorable mention as the Big 12 Offensive Player of the Year and an honorable mention All-Big 12 pick by the league’s coaches … Finished the year ranked in top 25 among all FBS players with 1,216 rushing yards and 11 carries of at least 20 yards … Also No. 28 in the FBS with 1,441 yards from scrimmage … His season rushing total tied for 19th-most in a single season in school history … Started the final 12 games of the year and played in all 14, although he was available for just the first two snaps with no carries due to an injury in the Big 12 Championship game … His 256 carries led the team and his 25 catches were the third-most on the team … Scored 11 rushing touchdowns on the year, as he and Tay Martin shared the team lead with 11 total touchdowns … Finished with five 100-yard rushing performances, including 218 vs. Boise State, 193 vs. Texas, 125 vs. Baylor, 123 vs. Kansas State and 113 vs. TCU … Had OSU’s longest rush (75-yard TD run at Boise State) and reception (52-yard catch vs. K-State) of the year … Had 150 rushing yards at halftime at Boise State, marking OSU’s most in a half since Chuba Hubbard had 192 in the second half vs. TCU in 2019 … Had two of the top six single-game rushing yardage totals in the Big 12, including No. 2 (218 at Boise State) and No. 6 (193 at Texas) … In the win at Texas, he rushed 33 times for 193 yards to account for nearly half of OSU’s offensive yardage in the game … In the fourth quarter alone in Austin, he carried 14 times for 118 yards, also outperforming UT running back Bijan Robinson by 58 yards on the ground for the day … Ran for more than 100 yards and scored three TDs in the first half alone vs. TCU … Had a season-best 81 receiving yards in the win vs. Kansas State … Finished with a career-high 36 carries in the win over Baylor … Received five Big 12 weekly honors, which marked two more than any other player in the conference … Named the Big 12 Offensive Player of the Week vs. Boise State and was the Big 12 Newcomer of the Week vs. Boise State, Baylor, Texas and West Virginia … Earned OSU’s Offensive Player of the Week honor for his performances against Tulsa, Boise State, Baylor and Texas … Served as a game captain against Boise State, Kansas State and Notre Dame.

2 Likes

I completely agree with you about needing a MUCH better O line, and I believe we need a new line coach (Dickey has had plenty of time to deliver results), but don’t speak in wild hyperbole. You just sound like a troll when you crazy-talk.

2 Likes

That’s because jeffy is usually snockered when he downgrades the program. Not a positive thought in his little pea brain. Alcohol will do that to you
Jackson isn’t gone too is he ?

1 Like

Did Jackson leave too, even though he’s already transferred once ?

I hate to break it to you but he is a troll. Also it came out a couple of years ago that Tyreek didn’t do what he was accused of at OSU. You must have missed that news.

Something after pleading guilty to this?

I’ve heard she was poison for him, knew how to flip his switch. Doesn’t excuse his behavior ( if he actually did it ). I think he ended up staying with her and more incidents in KC until he got rid of her

1 Like

I’m honestly interested in correcting my knowledge of events if he was actually exonerated from violence against a woman. I can see court records of his guilty plea. What else do we have? Thanks (I’m being truly curious, not sarcastic or leading.)

In other news, yes, Jeff42 is a troll. He must give up the number 42.

2 Likes

Just what I’ve read here and there @beer … she supposedly admitted most charges were false. That isn’t confirmed, just what I’ve read.
Yes jeffy is a troll and worse when he’s drunk.
He has a table full of participation trophies :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@beer yes a lot has transpired after that.

1 Like

Yes there are recordings of her admitting too it, I’ve listened to them.

1 Like

Thanks for updating my knowledge of the subject. Just had not paid any attention.

But now…I’ve looked at a lot of reports or news and read the transcript of the famous recording.

I’ve come away thinking the story is much more nuanced than I thought. Not totally sure he didn’t commit some form of abuse, but man, is it gray.

Thanks for the info guys. I will not be making more Tyreek negative comments.

2 Likes