What do people outside think of gundy

I commented to Jake, I’m sure he didn’t like my response but he’ll be ok.

Why would he respond. U need to compare gundys overall record with Baylor or the record with this coach. But u always ignore he wins every year.

That’s just it, he doesn’t win against Baylor every year. In the last decade, he loses more than he wins.

There r 10 teams in the league. Briles was a very odd guy he used the Texas high-school coach system and very loss morals.
Ruhal got a fluke year.

I do know that this last win has got u scared.
U haven’t said much for awhile. But ur showing how gundy being 4 and 0 has got u worried he will have another good year.

Till they learn to score more than 31 points, you shouldn’t hold your breath.

Why would I hold my breathe if ou can’t score more then 16 in conference.

Because we haven’t scored more than that the last two years against OU

It’s just so obvious when you do some arbitrary cutoff like that that you’re just taking the slice that sounds the worst. There’s nothing meaningful about seven years except that it has the worst win percentage that sounds meaningful.

Ok Gundy has a losing record against Baylor over the last decade. Does that make you feel better?

But not against this coach. Which sounds better and is more meaningful. Since we’re playing this coach.

Now who is just taking the slice to try and make Gundy look better. In recent years Baylor has had a history of coaches better than Gundy.

Just wait until we even it up over the last EIGHT years.

1 Like

It will start to even up just as soon as Gundy goes away.

When is gundy going away. I think it’s nap time. Uve been on here awhile. Now ur just saying things.