What do recruiting stars mean tomorrow?

I doubt the Cowboys players will pay much attention to this, however, I have to think the Texas players are gonna hang their hat on this fact:

“Texas is a much more talented team than Oklahoma State, as according to the 247 Talent Composite, the Longhorns roster ranks 11th in the country while the Cowboys are 47th.”

1 Like

This something Texas has always done.

1 Like

Saw this today on the home page . . .

Texas has signed 18 top-100 football recruits since the 2018 recruiting cycle. #OKState in that same span has signed zero top-100 football recruits. OSU’s record since 2018: 28-14 Texas’ record since 2018: 29-14

2 Likes

To bad we got a bad coach. With a good coach we could have had a better record.:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

I have a response ready, but I’m not arguing today. It’s not worth it. Have a great day! Sometimes, even I know when to shut up. Haha!

1 Like

No you do not !

1 Like

Lol I’m sure it’s about lack of recruiting.

Remind of ur thoughts. :innocent::innocent::innocent:

Nope. Not gonna argue. It’s not worth it. Take care, Bobby.

I wasn’t arguing I was just reminding u that u were going to post something. I’m always on pins and needles wait for ur talks.

It’s not like I’ve never agreed with u

This is true. Sometimes we agree. But not often.

If I post something, we will probably argue. Not interested.

Ok but I’m not Joey I promise I won’t make fun of u. Go ahead. If it’s that glaring it needs to be said rite.

Does any body know why Wilson was playing so much on the oline. Was it an injury or just needed a new guy