What happens if osu rolls

We’ll hear news that we’re out of the conference before the first snap is taken this season. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit. Running the table would just be a hilariously entertaining bonus.

Alas. There’s a better chance that I’ll get struck with lightning 5 times while holding up my lottery ticket than us going 12-0.

Coaches will be huge too. Gotta start learning to call the right plays at the right time or drives will continue to stall no matter how good Spence is playing.

1 Like

I know we need to get rid of that one play, the one that they call every time Sanders truns it over.:innocent::blush::thinking::rofl::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

Look we could have made the title game with no ou, Sanders was bad not terrible in 2 games.
He has to major problems turnovers and td redzone %.
I love how u can blame the play calls for his mistakes.
So a couple of plays a way from a one lose season. Also, don’t blame the line alot of his turnovers he was alone. If they fix him from making bad decisions were half way there. I know everytime I bring up corndog ar0 has to butt in. But, the fact is we had plenty of rite calls then. Sanders has less the 50% redzone td. If Sanders was not the problem why do half the people want shane in.

“He has to major problems turnovers and td redzone %.”

The problem with that, that’s a major factor in our offense scoring - any offense for that matter.

I have high hopes that our O-line will improve this year, thus giving Sanders more time to make decisions. His biggest problem last year, was trying to run from D-lineman. I think everyone will agree with that. It’s pretty tough to call plays when your O-Line is a mixup of guys that have had little experience at this level, or the position they are in.

I’m not worried about defense, receivers, running backs. Offensive line and QB decision making (doesn’t really matter who’s in there) will be the upside/downside of this year.

I would believed he ran for his life if I only knew we had trouble in the line.
First both his turnovers and red zone % are bad both years. Actually his turnovers wouldn’t be so gleering if he wasn’t under 50% on his redzone td.
Second go rewatch his turnovers plays. They aren’t as scary as u make them out to be. Some I would say he had plenty of time to not throw that ball.
Shane played in most of the first 3 games when r line was the worst. He managed only 1 turnover.
But I do hope that everything will be better.

Actually it is plausible. Sanders must perform like a champion.

1 Like

Well they are half way.

I think we can beat OU this year. I won’t say it’s going to happen, but I think we have a real chance.

1 Like

Guys, when we win today, I hope you are prepared with all kinds of comparative stats on the CFP frontrunners so we can start blasting social media.

2 Likes

Hmmm. Today is the day

2 Likes

Baylor got the win. I posted this along time ago we are rolling keep it up.

I appreciate the confidence. I had some doubts during certain moments.

1 Like

Man, is Robert a secret genius? I just reread the OP.

1 Like

@ar1 bout to have to leave this blog forever…. If he’s a man of his word

1 Like

We finished the fight!! Go Pokes!!!

2 Likes

Win one more next week. ■■■■ Iowa State! I hope USC hires Campbell

1 Like

I predicted ou and Texas could not replace key players from last year. Both lost play makers on the d line. And Texas lost its qb.
What I love is the peanut gallery is talking about bad coaching gundy did. This was a 9 point comeback win over the elite coach of ou. I hear who is coaching the special teams, yes who is coaching the ou special teams.
The offense did its part at the end. Did the defense have to show off by giving up 55 yards.
It’s a great win. Now it’s on to Baylor. And the playoffs.

1 Like