What Mike Boynton Said After His Team’s First Official Practice of the Season

If and that was a big if, Avery had a really chance of going in the first 2 rounds of the NBA he would have been gone. I did not see his asst to turn over rate change. We went through this with ice. Cade has bad trun over rate but unreal upside.
Avery had one nice game. And alot of hype.

I mean seriously if u had to choose between Avery and cade. That’s a no brainer. If Avery was a top 60 player u would at least do a double take. I would have had said no. Can we choose between boone and cade.
I’ve seen alot of guys go off for 30ty. Their not in the nba.

Basketball is different. You can have the best team in the tournament and loose if you have a bad shooting game and the other team has a good shooting night. Now getting to the big 12 tournament is a season of games and shows how good your team is. So let’s see if we get there, because if we get there than we will have a good seed in the turny and have a better chance of advancing.

I’m glad u figured out basketball is a different sport.
Thats why it’s important to be a well coached team.

I was responding to your one win in the tournament statement. All a coach has to say is we have been to the turny this amount and that’s all that matters to recruits in basketball.

1 Like

He’s on the mock boards for this upcoming draft not the last one.

No shiit you take Cade over Avery. Would you take an M3 over a Huracan? No. Every day of the week you take the Lamborghini.

Hey more power to him. If he leaves then that means he had a good season.

It was a captain obvious statement. But u just point out that Avery isn’t any where a draft pick yet. My point was I didn’t think he was even our 2nd mvp on the team.
But if he goes ok great. He will have made the changes. Mean a better pokes team.
If he does like ice or even improves a lil he wouldn’t be going any where.

Avery is much better than ice. He can shoot and hit a FT.

Saying ur a better shooter then ice, is that a great thing.:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

I would be happy if he got 5% better on the 3’s and closer to a 1 to 1 trunover rate.

I think the kid is good. Sure he can turn it over at times but he helps way more than he hurts! (Ice)

I was not trashing on him just try to give a realistic view of him.

Can you believe we have 2 more 5 :star: on the team and boynton didn’t have to even recruit their brothers to coach? This coach is off the chain!!!

I gave him high marks for recruiting. It’s all looking good.

Think big things are going to happen for this team. Get the popcorn popping

1 Like

But we weren’t their first choose. Get another good year he mite be able to get a 5 star for no strings.:thinking::roll_eyes::thinking::scream::scream::scream::scream::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face:

Last choice is the only one that matters my friend :muscle:

2 Likes

You are a real idiot!