What Mike Gundy Said Monday in His Week 3 Radio Show

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/what-mike-gundy-said-monday-in-his-week-3-radio-show/

Gundy looks back on the TU game and ahead to Boise.

“The other thing is from a recruiting standpoint we have a lot to sell here. We’ve won a lot of football games here.”

Then why is the average recruiting ranking over the past 10 years 35th? Even Arkansas has recruited better than us lately and they’ve sucked since 2012.

O man, he pees on your leg and tells you it’s raining LOL. He thinks we are all idiots. It kills me every time he speaks. Delusional! In the most way. Like I said earlier, I really hope I’m not right but think he has mental illness of some sort.

Does he really not know that his recruiting is not close to par? Or his offense is below tolerable? He thinks his offense is exciting? This guy obviously thinks that every osu fan and kids being recruited are ok with winning more games than you loose but not competing for titles is what their looking for? Delusional guys.

I’m just a realist and this guy lives in fantasy land.

Mmm, but I bet he doesn’t triple post obsessively about how someone else does their job, so…

1 Like

Unfortunately by u posting u let Jeff be more obsessive.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:
He will be back telling us have everything sucks.

I bet he does. I bet he triple post how good of shape the program is going to be for the next five years and how exciting his offense is.

Most have us at 7th in the conference now, but all the Gundy supporters are just fine with 7th cause it could be worse. If Gundy has to destroy the whole program before we can replace him, here’s to destruction.

Only the coaches had us 4th most had us at 5th. They teams have issues and injuries too, I really dnt see this week power ranking means much.
I that the pod mite say something revolutionary. But no, 2 yahoos looking at the game like u do.
We will not be facing a dual qb. As long as we dnt have break down in coverage we will be find. Bosie has less off a run game then we do.
Their run defense had better come to play.
What we need to do. Limit bad flags. Which we got less with tulsa. Get every one on the same page. I know of 4 broke plays last week I believe there were more.
U guys go on and on about playing the younger players. When u have new players playing they can have a bone head play.
Each game we need to get better.
With everyone getting more play time. Guys coming back. Limit a few more bad plays. We get a win. Then it’s ksu with no qb( unless they bring in their 3rd string)
Each week get better.

They don’t even need a good run defense they just have to sell out to stop the run since our passing game sucks. All they have to do is stack the box.

Like I said we improve our mental game it will help.

From what your coach said, young guys have to mature before they can catch a ball without dropping it so look for a lot of drops till they get to be juniors. I guess the reason bray dropped that ball in the TU game your coach said he’s not mature enough yet LOL. Is something you agree with?

First off I dnt pay much attention to what coach say.
He mite don’t got a go look at it. Bray didn’t drop the one. It was forced out, not with much power. So I think in future he will get stronger and more apt to catch that ball.

Didn’t notice Gundy say he was leaving OSU.