What the Addition of Moussa Cisse Means for OSU Hoops

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/what-the-addition-of-moussa-cisse-means-for-osu-hoops/

Three things to know about the addition of Cisse and what it means.

With boone fronting a guy, cisse will pick up alot of blocks.
U didn’t mention 3 bigs at one time that will help r bigs from getting foul trouble.
I do see what ur saying about making cisse a nba talent. Hope that would work. But most top 10 in a class are nba talent.
What happens if we find out that r 2 bigs are better then him? Just saying.

High post. Rinse, was, repeat. You’ll see a lot of Keylan Boone from the corner this winter.

Glad we are on our way back to being relevant. Now it has to play out and coach has to coach but at least we got the joes and that’s half the battle. If coach has success this year schools will be throwing big time money at him and I’m not sure if we are capable to match but man this is fun.

I think Boynton wants to create something really big at OSU before he even thinks about cashing in on the big bucks to come. So I don’t see him moving on short term. And when he makes OSU into a top program that will attract successful coaches who want to replace him and we no longer will have to settle for the likes of Travis Ford. So nothing to worry about in the future of Cowboy basketball. Cowboy basketball has moved past being mediocre.

U do know boynton has 1 win in the dance. Got a great team. But, no cade. Let’s not put the cart before the horse. We will see how his coaching is.

To see how his coaching is, all one has to do is look at the teams he beat last season, including games when Cade or Likely did not play! How many teams beat Baylor last season? Now that Boynton has someone who knows how to play center, no offense Mr. Kouma, you should see even greater things than last season. Boynton has already proved he can coach. His changing up defenses during games as the situation called for it was another example of his ability to coach. A season is not judged just by how many games one wins in the NCAA tournament.

I know iba and sutton have something in common with boynton they all started with 1 win. But beyond that we have to wait and see.
Were u happy with that 1 win. I thought how it play out we should have had at least been sweet 16.
I will be the first to say he has recruited some nice players. This new kid may not be as much as a scoring machine as u think. Most people say he is not full developed on the offensive side. Which is fine with me.

What is the name of the offense he runs.
Over the last 4 years when the other team makes a move.
He doesn’t call time outs right.
His team plays like chicken with heads cut of.
When a team has gone on a 10 point run u dnt throw up shots as fast as u can. 2 reasons u have missed on 5 chances already. 2nd break the other teams rhythm. Cade was a big reason we didn’t lose those games.
I like boynton and what he is doing in run a good clean program.

He played for the Big XII championship last year and this year the team is better. Don’t act like the folks over at PFB+ underselling Boynton until it’s bandwagon time.

I never even mention pfb+ about boynton. Just a comment about a party.
I like boynton. He has done a great job. I would just like to see a lil more structure and development.

Structure like being a 5 star power house? You got it!

Like I said he is doing great job at recruiting.
I’ve seen an ex ku coach have 2 1st team all Americans and lose 2nd round. So good players go so far.
But enjoy the new recruit.

Big XII championship far, so far.

Let’s wait till he has gotten us above 5th place first.

We were runners up.

Isn’t that just the top loser?:innocent::innocent::innocent::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face: