What We Know (and Don't Know) About Chuba, Tylan, Monken and Dunn

What if they wait for the Chuba announcement for Monday and it’s a discussion point during the title game?

3 Likes

Oh I’m completely joking. NFL experience is NFL experience.

1 Like

Oh man…

“We have an announcement from Oklahoma State’s own Chuba Hubbard…”

“I’m coming back next year, and I’m winning the Heisman.”

Could OSU be learning how to market the football team better, finally?

1 Like

Okay. And? That doesn’t necessarily translate to success.

Again, not saying he’s going to be terrible. I’m walking back my original reaction after doing more research. I just think that we can’t say ‘look, he’s done all this good stuff!’ and ignore ‘well, he’s also had these failings’ by justifying/hand-waving why those happened and why they don’t really count.

Like I said, either the QB play is not on him (so he gets no credit for Driskel, etc.) or it is on him (so Keenum/Haskins are his blame). In either case, he’s not as awesome or as terrible as either side thinks.

Don’t put quotes around that at a time like this. Shame on you.

3 Likes

#TheHeadShame

“guest”

You’re Chuba, aren’t you? Helping-Hand’s alternate account, perhaps?

ahahahhahahahaahaha nope. We all wish they’d think of that.

2 Likes

Probably impossible to make a “splash” hire at QB coach, but Zac Robinson might’ve been one that fired people up. Has NFL experience coaching QBs.

That said, I think the hire is really solid – and he has more experience/better resume than Robinson right now.

As for the QB coach hire … I know people will jump to the conclusion that Dunn is now looking like the OC – which very well may be true – but I don’t think it precludes Monken (or anyone else) from stepping in as OC.

6 Likes

this is The Chamber content i’m here for forever and always

5 Likes

Getting REAL late for an announcement for Chuba staying…

1 Like

Dude, the first Resident Evil ever on regular PS, I rented with a buddy when we were in High School, and played at night, when raining, not knowing what the game was. That first scene when you see the Zombie head turn from muching on that dude, and he stares at you…AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH

He’s operating on Canada time.

…and then the hallway you run down, and the dogs smash through the windows? I almost shat my sleeping bag on that part.

So I wonder if the connection brought up earlier is not with Rattay and OSU, but maybe Rattay and Monken??? Just throwing out a conspiracy theory of my own. I also believe that this does not mean we are out on Monken, but we might be out on Mcendoo…

3 Likes

That opening gave me nightmares as a child. I went to my uncles and played it as a kindergartener… scared me for years

1 Like

Isn’t that eastern time? Lol so it’s even later… who knows. According to his Instagram post a couple days ago he was leaving. At this point, who knows. I’m here for it though. Hell, maybe he and Monkon do a we coming for all video :joy::joy:.

He got all hopped up on Tim Hortons and went to work out. No time for announcin’.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind McEndoo going elsewhere. He seems like a genuinely good guy, but man, the Cowboy Back position has been hot garbage.

You ‘almost’ shat yourself at that part? I’m jealous.

1 Like

Every NFL team blames their losses on the QB coach. How do you guys not know this?

2 Likes