Where OSU Football Stands in Way-Too-Early Top 25 Rankings

@DickeySucksBalls stay in the backseat and put your seatbelt on

Someone mustā€™ve pissed in your cheerios today. Saying you donā€™t want a Bama transfer is a bozo take. Guess OU shouldnā€™t have taken Hurts.

1 Like

@DickeySucksBalls not worried about ou, we beat them, get off their sackā€¦damnn you riding themā€¦we bout to beat alabama next

Only sack riding here is you riding my nuts sweetie.

Considering they are good enough to get to Bama I would say itā€™s better than offering dudes transferring out of the FCS and D2 ranks.

Rightā€¦ā€¦because everyone on here would definitely go put all their money on Gundy to beat Saban.

@joe15 We about to be Alabama AGAIN*

I thought Richardson was in the portal??? ā€¦ noā€¦??? :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

Terribly stupid, you homeschooled guys need to quit sleeping with your teacher.

1 Like

Not that I know of.

Hey jug ur homeschooling only taught u numbers. Like 16 of 17 years winning and bowls. 70% winning percentage.

Itā€™s hard to talk to u and Joey because u redefine words like great coach and season
Sorry I has to add that part to yours I have a limit.

1 Like

Now the Sooner fans are turning on each otherā€¦ They know they will be fodder in the sec.

2 Likes

Gundy has proven he can lose to fired coaches (see Herman, Wells, and Patterson for examples). You think heā€™s pull one off against Saban?

Your homeschooling couldnā€™t even get you to a 4th grade reading and writing level. If you canā€™t understand that we shouldnā€™t expect you to understand numbers either.

35 only missed one because of covid and another because of something else. Maybe 3 total actually. Everyone should go itā€™s free too.

1 Like

That article saying Sanders improved his stock for the NFL. I have never thought of Sanders as someday being drafted. Practice squad contract but only if he has a spectacular season which is unlikely considering our O line.