Whisky Business

I think you need some help drinking all that goodness…

Man I love that OF Birthday. I haven’t seen any of that in over a year.

About time I crack open my crown royal rye tonight…sleep regression is a mother. Made for a long month so far

2 Likes

GTS is my all timer.

Was introduced to a nice one on NYE. Blade & Bow. Really nice flavor IMHO. Not too expensive, $43 at total wine in Dallas.
EHT small batch is one of my favs. Can’t ever find it here in Dallas

1 Like

OF Birthday is my white whale

Try to finish the bottle. Sleep regressions will drive you insane

1 Like

He’s up already

3 Likes

Here’s my bar with a nice assortment of Scotch, bourbon, rye, Indian, Japanese, etc. whiskies.

4 Likes

Zac, you and I could be friends.

2 Likes

Has anyone tried the Skrewball Peanut Butter Whisky yet? I learned about it from Eskimo Joes as they were doing PB&J shots. But by itself its still tasty. Guess its more of a novelty than anything…

Skrewball is a really nice dessert whisky in my opinion. A little strong on the peanut butter side for me to just drink casually, but incredibly smooth and tasteful.

2 Likes

breaking news image

4 Likes

Where did you find full proof?

Unfortunately that’s only a third.

3 Likes

3 Likes

This is amazing. Did you make yourself?

Yeah. I build it last year out of a Buffalo Trace barrel. If I come across a W12, I’ll send it your way.

2 Likes

Got a 2017 i would part with if you are looking for one

1 Like

Unfortunately the distribution changed in OK late last year and it has really done in the allotment for most stores. I have been very fortunate to have some connections with a few stores and get calls when stuff comes in. If anybody is looking for something in particular i may have it or know who’s getting it soon. Please send me a message so this thread doesnt get clogged up.